Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP-0
BMP

2 groups that still exist on the island and we don't know where the BMP actually are
Im not sure how you don't. The difference is condition of the protagonist side.

- Brook is unhurt
- Franky hasn't used any of his actual weapons outside of general
- Usopp has done nothing (in Enies Lobby he at least sniped Spandam and saved Robin)

Examples to go by. So far none are fighting fodder either.
No Ussop...defeated Bao Huang and protected Tama plus fed some gifters.

Franky isn't at full strength. The radical beam is his power and using it drains his cola.

Brook, yeah but so?

I do think Zoro is at around 50 or 60% of his strength as he got out of the mummy faster than he should and Chopper the doctor was worried.
And also they said drug would wear off.
King being nerfed has no impaction he was clean and clear and there was no statement of him being nerfed.
No, lol. No statement says that he got out faster than he should have. He just took longer because of his injuries. That's just Chopper's reaction to Zoro breaking out of the bandages himself instead of the doctors doing so as what's the normal thing to do. He is at his 100%. I don't really think King is nerfed too. He is an ancient Zoan. They regenerate immediately.

The only nerfed beast pirate is Kaido because Zoros attack was too devastating. He can't even hold Onigashima anymore
It's quite clearly Luffy because of which Kaido is getting weakened. The attack that gave Kaido the scar healed a long time ago. It's literally a scar because it already healed. Not a wound anymore.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I do think every single Sanji fan is genuinely detached by the fact that Zoro is fighting King and not Sanji.

But projecting is at an all time high. While being constantly frustrated ever since Whole Cake Island, quitting one piece even at times, they want to claim we are frustrated lmao.

The only thing Zoro fans get frustrated about is dog shit writing in manga and shitty Characters
Also don't forget Sanji won't solo Queen (who fought more people than King while Zoro fought way more tham Sanji)
Also copium overdose

I do think every single Sanji fan is genuinely detached by the fact that Zoro is fighting King and not Sanji.

But projecting is at an all time high. While being constantly frustrated ever since Whole Cake Island, quitting one piece even at times, they want to claim we are frustrated lmao.

The only thing Zoro fans get frustrated about is dog shit writing in manga and shitty Characters
This and just this. :cheers:

Yeah,it's always the same.The only thing what Kaido can is swinging his club.And jumping around

As for the King vs Zoron fight,so far pretty good.Far more attacks as Mr. Strawbrain and Mr. WSC
Coz king and Zoro are both complete fighters

While Rubber Boy and Crydo are boring fighters that rely on brute

No, lol. No statement says that he got out faster than he should have. He just took longer because of his injuries. That's just Chopper's reaction to Zoro breaking out of the bandages himself instead of the doctors doing so as what's the normal thing to do. He is at his 100%. I don't really think King is nerfed too. He is an ancient Zoan. They regenerate immediately.

It's quite clearly Luffy because of which Kaido is getting weakened. The attack that gave Kaido the scar healed a long time ago. It's literally a scar because it already healed. Not a wound anymore.
That's not how it works lol, Kaido said it will leave a scar not that it already is a scar. Luffy has done nothing more than tickle Kaido.

Zoro got out fast means he didn't fully heal, his treatment was not complete

Status
Not open for further replies.