Post automatically merged:

Jozu = Doffy diamond chair
Queen = Doffy high-tech chair
Marco = Doffy pet healing fire bird
KIng = Doffy pet wildfire bird
King wrecks Doffy
Put some respect on the badass
Everything else is true tho

That's not how it works lol, Kaido said it will leave a scar not that it already is a scar. Luffy has done nothing more than tickle Kaido.

Zoro got out fast means he didn't fully heal, his treatment was not complete
It's already a scar. It ain't bleeding like before. It actually became a scar very soon.

Zoro didn't get put fast. Which statement are you basing this on? It was just said that he's taking long because his injuries are grave. Nothing points to him being less than 100% when he came out.

King Queen duo > Marco Jozu duo :queenmoji::king:
I don't wanna offense you but you are cringe rn ...
Yes King showed things that were amazing, as well like Marco with his hype, feats and portrayal. Jozu showed also insane things. but don't compare them with queen, the latter lacks in everything except that feat on Big Mom, nothing outstanding .... even base sanji without his upcoming PU is playing with Queen, says a lot ! Dude's ass even got cut by King slash ...

It's already a scar. It ain't bleeding like before. It actually became a scar very soon.

Zoro didn't get put fast. Which statement are you basing this on? It was just said that he's taking long because his injuries are grave. Nothing points to him being less than 100% when he came out.
Its not a proper scar, it is still a wound. Pain and so much blood lost doesn't go way. We literally have portrayal, no attack on Kaido besides one from Zoro matters. You can't heal from such a massive gash so early.

Zoro is nerfed, he got our early. I think he's like at 50%

Its not a proper scar, it is still a wound. Pain and so much blood lost doesn't go way. We literally have portrayal, no attack on Kaido besides one from Zoro matters. You can't heal from such a massive gash so early.
We literally saw it looking the same as Oden's scar tho I think.

Nah, he's fresh. At least he was before this chapter. What's your evidence to say he's 50%?

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
‎

"B-but Sanjino simpno cuckino is also nerfed because the prostitues Gifters!!!"

Youre underestimatin Zoro
It's already a high diff. If King has other crazy strong abilities then it's going for an extreme diff even. If the medicine expired just after the fight or before the final attack towards King then I don't think he'll fight anymore. It might not expire tho. Let's see. Currently, King isn't the no, low, or mid diff fight that Zori stans were looking for.

I'm not saying it's bad portrayal. It's that, for being on the same caliber, King is above Queen (like Katakuri is above Smoothie).
King and Queen’s potrayal is nothing like Katakuri and Smoothie.

Smoothie never ever got this kinda potrayal

Ans Instead Katakuri was hyped above her. Idk how you reached that conclusion this chap based off those events.

It's already a high diff. If King has other crazy strong abilities then it's going for an extreme diff even. If the medicine expired just after the fight or before the final attack towards King then I don't think he'll fight anymore. It might not expire tho. Let's see. Currently, King isn't the no, low, or mid diff fight that Zori stans were looking for.
king got 2 hits in what high diff buddy?did jinbei vs who s who was high diff?

Status
Not open for further replies.