Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato can say all about "Oden this/Oden that"....but she is quite level headed....she got her priorities right......she didn't show any kind of panic....infact the dynamic between Momo and Yamato is very good.....lol, I liked how she boinked Momo.....literally she called him "moron"....kinda like Luffy..."the insolent brat"....

Few statements I can't make head or tail of this chapter......I will wait until official version comes out and then comment on some of the Yamato dialogues about Luffy like "eventhough he is barely standing..."

H

humanbeing

I'm not willing to give you a serious response after you mentioned this Enma shit.

If you get over this joke maybe we can speak normally.

Enma =/= Haki.

Enma = training tool, Haki control it does not generate advanced CoA.
where did i said that Enma has his own haki it uses Zoro's for sure . and Enma lets the user use Ryu which is advanced armament.
at the end of the day that is how i understand it. even Kaido and BM themselves commented on Enma, denying that is not really wise, but at the end of the day everyone has his own opinion, that has to be respected, we don't have to argue about it anyway.

i think Zoro will have to get advanced armament so he can do the same damage he can do using Enma with all of his other swords as well. he will slowly get the feeling how to do it thanks to wielding Enma and controlling it.
I don't think that CoC is necessary for defeating King to be honest.
That doesn't make any sense because it's Zoro's haki that allowed him to damage Kaido. Enma doesn't make his haki stronger just from using it. Zoro can and has become stronger from using enma to gain greater control over his haki.

In this chapter, Zoro wasn't using haki. Neither was King. It was all physical strength. King is physically stronger than Zoro which is no surprise. He has an ancient zoan DF.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
where did i said that Enma has his own haki it uses Zoro's for sure . and Enma lets the user use Ryu which is advanced armament.
at the end of the day that is how i understand it. even Kaido and BM themselves commented on Enma, denying that is not really wise, but at the end of the day everyone has his own opinion, that has to be respected, we don't have to argue about it anyway.
Big Mom is more intelligent than Kaido in some aspects. She probably felt the Haki sucking thing but not to the extent where she would realize the sword sucks Haki out of Zoro but just some weird vibrations off of it.

Nothing too crazy.

This sword is way too overhyped for how trash his previous user was.

H

humanbeing

Big Mom is more intelligent than Kaido in some aspects. She probably felt the Haki sucking thing but not to the extent where she would realize the sword sucks Haki out of Zoro but just some weird vibrations off of it.

Nothing too crazy.

This sword is way too overhyped for how trash his previous user was.
just using more haki doesn't help since Luffy G4 uses so much haki that even sucks Luffy's haki in no time. it is about using Haki effectively, that is why it is devastating. and she even said that the sword is no ordinary sword. cursed swords have something like mind, will or whatever you call it , that has to be explained in the future.

so King cant attack blindly to friends and foes? :kawak:
Nope, nothing to do with that and there has to be more than that... We know after King is KOd, Zoro will still be outside and there's no way he can go back right away due to his sense of direction... Momo will definitely see him and a setup for Zoro and Yamato to meet for the first time...

H

humanbeing

That doesn't make any sense because it's Zoro's haki that allowed him to damage Kaido. Enma doesn't make his haki stronger just from using it. Zoro can and has become stronger from using enma to gain greater control over his haki.

In this chapter, Zoro wasn't using haki. Neither was King. It was all physical strength. King is physically stronger than Zoro which is no surprise. He has an ancient zoan DF.
it doesn't Zoro haki stronger but it force a use of the Ryu technique which is an advanced armament technique, so that way the haki got used the most effective way. at the end of it Zoro will learn through that how to use that advanced haki technique and use it like Luffy does right now.

Nope, nothing to do with that and there has to be more than that... We know after King is KOd, Zoro will still be outside and there's no way he can go back right away due to his sense of direction... Momo will definitely see him and a setup for Zoro and Yamato to meet for the first time...
so you think Zoro would be fine after fighting King? like still having much energy to perform Hakai level of attack?

it doesn't Zoro haki stronger but it force a use of the Ryu technique which is an advanced armament technique, so that way the haki got used the most effective way. at the end of it Zoro will learn through that how to use that advanced haki technique and use it like Luffy does right now.
after zoro cut kaido this mf tells us he needs adv coa? :saden::saden::saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.