One Piece Chapter 1028 Spoilers

Title - Luffy’s trustworthy men

- Chapter begins with Zoro vs King
- King flies in the air and uses “Imperial Flame Shower”
- Zoro tries cutting them all down, but theirs so much fire
- He gets overwhemled and covered in flames
- After the flames go out, we see Zoro’s entire body being covered in harderning
- In the air we King’s Hybrid form (with a beak now), hes completely covered in flames
- King flies down and uses “Spear of the Divine”, an attack with his beak, and flames are covering it
- He clashes with Zoro who uses “Nitorryu: Gorrila Cut”
- We cut to the Live Performance floor, and Sanji vs Queen is going on
- Sanji is completely in shock as he looks at Queen, who has now lost his fat after eating a pill
- He now is completely muscular and laughing
- Marco is up on the stands watching with Izo. He states that this form is different to the one before
- Queen now states that he will take Sanji seriously, and attacks him with multiple tendron attacks
- Sanji blocks and dodges them, before Queen hits him with a ”Brachio Pincer”, a sword attack using hardening. The giant slash also cuts down a giant building.
- Sanji is sent flying, however he is caught by Queen’s hair and arm tendrons and is held in place
- Queen enlongates his neck and twists it, he hardens his head with CoA, then his tail tendron gets bigger and shoots fire.
- He shoots off like a rocket and headbutts Sanji in the stomach with “ Cyborg Brachio Bomber”
- Sanji’s ribs gets cracked and he is sent flying into another building
- Queen then blasts off to the sky and is right above Sanji
- Izo wants to intervene, but Marco stops him. Same time Kawamatsu wants to intervene but Hyo stops him
- Hyou has a flashback to Luffy telling him, that Zoro and Sanji are the ones he always relies on
- Hyou says “If Luffy relies on that man, we have nothing to fear”
- Queen prepares to do a Vertical Brachio Bomber, the same style he did before
- As he drops down, Sanji gets back up and is looking very angry
- He then uses “Diable Jambe: Anti Manner Kick Course“ and clashes with Queen’s “Cyborg Brachio Bomber”
- The clash causes an explosion, and everyone flies back
- Queen’s head gets cracked and hes sent flying away screaming
- Everyone cheers on, whilst Queen says ” Thats it”.
Chapter ends

- Confirmed by Redon
:steef::steef:

I wonder if ppl actually enjoy the luffy fight against kaido
it seems like the same repetitive shit over and over.

Quick Fight Summary:

Luffy: I will defeat you + BECOME PK
Kaido: TB
Luffy: I will Defeat you + BECOME PK
Kaido: Hah you are 20 years too early to challenge me
Luffy: PU1 Red Roc
Kaido: WTF
10 min later
Kaido:

Luffy: I will defeat you + BECOME PK
Kaido: Nah man, you not JoyBoy
Luffy: PU2 AdCoC
Kaido: Cool
20 min later
Kaido:

Luffy: I will defeat you
Kaido: :josad:
Luffy: PU3 CoC Split Sky
Kaido: Oda please
never seen so much facts in my life, Luffy is one of the most boring characters in one piece to me

One Piece Chapter 1028 Spoilers

Title - Luffy’s trustworthy men

- Chapter begins with Zoro vs King
- King flies in the air and uses “Imperial Flame Shower”
- Zoro tries cutting them all down, but theirs so much fire
- He gets overwhemled and covered in flames
- After the flames go out, we see Zoro’s entire body being covered in harderning
- In the air we King’s Hybrid form (with a beak now), hes completely covered in flames
- King flies down and uses “Spear of the Divine”, an attack with his beak, and flames are covering it
- He clashes with Zoro who uses “Nitorryu: Gorrila Cut”
- We cut to the Live Performance floor, and Sanji vs Queen is going on
- Sanji is completely in shock as he looks at Queen, who has now lost his fat after eating a pill
- He now is completely muscular and laughing
- Marco is up on the stands watching with Izo. He states that this form is different to the one before
- Queen now states that he will take Sanji seriously, and attacks him with multiple tendron attacks
- Sanji blocks and dodges them, before Queen hits him with a ”Brachio Pincer”, a sword attack using hardening. The giant slash also cuts down a giant building.
- Sanji is sent flying, however he is caught by Queen’s hair and arm tendrons and is held in place
- Queen enlongates his neck and twists it, he hardens his head with CoA, then his tail tendron gets bigger and shoots fire.
- He shoots off like a rocket and headbutts Sanji in the stomach with “ Cyborg Brachio Bomber”
- Sanji’s ribs gets cracked and he is sent flying into another building
- Queen then blasts off to the sky and is right above Sanji
- Izo wants to intervene, but Marco stops him. Same time Kawamatsu wants to intervene but Hyo stops him
- Hyou has a flashback to Luffy telling him, that Zoro and Sanji are the ones he always relies on
- Hyou says “If Luffy relies on that man, we have nothing to fear”
- Queen prepares to do a Vertical Brachio Bomber, the same style he did before
- As he drops down, Sanji gets back up and is looking very angry
- He then uses “Diable Jambe: Anti Manner Kick Course“ and clashes with Queen’s “Cyborg Brachio Bomber”
- The clash causes an explosion, and everyone flies back
- Queen’s head gets cracked and hes sent flying away screaming
- Everyone cheers on, whilst Queen says ” Thats it”.
Chapter ends

- Confirmed by Redon
Seem legit
open the discussion thread