Sanji won't fight kaido
Luffy and zoro have been moved from the live floor where all the rest of the strawhats will gather
I can see the rest of them facing meme when she folds Lidd and law
As they try protect robin who is out from meme who wants her
Also a place to finally get proper jinbe meme and germa dialogue on the end of wci
Sanji is destined now that he is Luffy’s wings. Zoro left the Live Floor so he can encounter Hiyori later.

I can easily see a chap ending where Kaido is about to kill Luffy, and Sanji and Zoro stop him….

Similar to this.

Zoro blocks his kanabo attack, whilst Sanji kicks him in the face with his PU

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sanji is destined now that he is Luffy’s wings. Zoro left the Live Floor so he can encounter Hiyori later.

I can easily see a chap ending where Kaido is about to kill Luffy, and Sanji and Zoro stop him….

Similar to this.

Oh, yeah yeah. Maybe tag team incoming:neesama:

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Zbois complaining that Luffy is boring, yet Zoro is the only one who has been shown to have one-sided fights post TS.
No backstory, no emotions, no interactions, besides Toko and Hiyori (irrelevant to his back story). Yet, Luffy is boring.
Nah. Luffy has had great fights. To me Luffy vs Katakuri is best Shounen fight. Next to Netero vs Meruem.
But Kaido vs Luffy has been the most generic Anime fight
It’s kinda the same with zero stakes over and over again

Dont body yourself!
Or Luffy spamming G3 hits on Kaido again, it’s getting repetitive lol
I was talking about Luffy doing the stare contest with Kaido, same with Big Mom and Kid/Law doing the stare contest. Nothing happened between those 2. If you don't find it boring then I'm sorry. I'm not hating on Luffy. I will cheer when those 2 actually fight and do major damage with eachother. But right now, the Sanji/Zoro fights are way more interesting with more stakes.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Why not Zoro and Sanji have 3+ chap fights, and also fight Kaido as well:catpole:
As long as the 3+ chapters equate to 5 minutes max in OP timr then cool. Zoro is already pressed for time, there is really no time for drawn out fights
It's gna be a madness once Kaido awakens:pepemy:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Similar to this.

That went out of the window last chapter when oda separated them has all the shs going to one place and zoro another.