That went out of the window last chapter when oda separated them has all the shs going to one place and zoro another.
Zoro and Sanji will come from different directions. Makes it more impactful…instead of them going together. After Oda smoked the “Wings” Pack, he aint gon have Zoro seperately go back to the roof lol.
Post automatically merged:

This fraud does not even have decent CoA mastery let alone advCoA.

Kaido won't even feel his kicks. Fucking blunt damage doing nothing.
Heat Damage >

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
To all my comrades remember the prophecy even Zoro fans will become Sanji Fans
@VegaPank run away cause he can't hold this L.

PU Sanji will be doing that damage
Do you think Sanji can go from doing poorly damage against Queen to Hurting Kaido?
Well, Oda already moved Zoro and King so i doubt Sanjino will help Luffy. Some stealth stuff would be interesting after his fight against Queen(like he did in EL with the Gate).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro and Sanji will come from different directions. Makes it more impactful…instead of them going together. After Oda smoked the “Wings” Pack, he aint gon have Zoro seperately go back to the roof lol.
Post automatically merged:

Heat Damage >
Shit not heat. Don't be autistic.

Haki is everything.

Lanji can't even use CoA properly. Zero CoA feats.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Sanji is destined now that he is Luffy’s wings. Zoro left the Live Floor so he can encounter Hiyori later.

I can easily see a chap ending where Kaido is about to kill Luffy, and Sanji and Zoro stop him….

Similar to this.

Zoro blocks his kanabo attack, whilst Sanji kicks him in the face with his PU
If Sanji doesn't fight Kaido, it will be a piss take from Oda. You are telling me the Scabbards and Killer can get a crack at Kaido but not Sanji.
It will be glorious if every SH+Yamato use their finisher on Kaido just before his head comes off:steef:

Bascially this:

@VegaPank run away cause he can't hold this L.

Do you think Sanji can go from doing poorly damage against Queen to Hurting Kaido?
Well, Oda already moved Zoro and King so i doubt Sanjino will help Luffy. Some stealth stuff would be interesting after his fight against Queen(like he did in EL with the Gate).
I mean Sanji’s PU is bound to defeat Queen. You need really high AP to do that shit. So yh the attacks that defeat Queen, should hurt Kaido logically. Im assuming Sanji will do burn damage, since he says his heat can surpass flame. And Kaido’s own boro breath hurt him.