Character Discussion Why Blackbeard is the most interesting Yonko in the story

1- Big mom : She had great potential as that savage, gluttonous monstrosity, but then she got ruined after how many L's she has received ever since the strawhats landed on WCI and especially after she followed them to Wano. She looks like a joke now, truly a Big Meme

2- Kaido : Basically has no personality aside from crying, maybe - this might change after we get his backstory though, but for now he's just a very very strong big bad man who stands in the way of the heroes and they have to get rid of him somehow by getting help from other heroes. I really don't give a shit about him

3- Shanks : He really hasn't done shit except stopping the war and we're over 1025 chapters now. He's surrounded by many mysteries, but it's been going for far too long that i just don't care about him anymore because we've been waiting too long and his time still hasn't come yet. For all we know he might not even be as interesting as we thought and we falsly overrated him due to the massive hype

That's why Blackbeard is the best Yonko by far. He's a great antagonist being a dark parallel to Luffy, with somehow a much more interesting personality than him. He's extremely ambitious, unique and mysterious but not in an overly lame way like Shanks, as his mysteries like eating multiple devil fruits are actually very intriguing. He has a unique moral code and beliefs that some people might find him weird and laugh at him for it, but he still does his own thing without caring. We have been with him ever since the start of his journey just like Luffy, and he also isn't planning to stop unless he fulfills his dream anyway he can. He's also a D, which might greatly affect the story in the future, and there's a good chance that he possesses CoC

He might be the newest or "weakest" Yonko, but he's still the best one imo. I really can't wait for his arc, and i truly hope from the bottom of my heart that he won't get screwed like BM and Kaido

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I agree on his personality being the spieciest. He embodies the quirks of a true old fashioned pirate which is a turn on personally. Kaido's personality is not totally pale, he has some interesting phylosophical thoughts about death and warriorship but still Whitebeard looks more intriguing, also in his design and his story. Though I would love more yonko backstories to be unraveled to have a deeper picture.

Kadio is character found on fraud why you should not believe the hype from people. It is one piece theme or gag like never believe the hype as people say. Fishmen men are 10 times stronger than humans but we see humans kicking fishmen butt many many. 10 times strength myth same myth is chimp strength in real life.

Agreed.
Post automatically merged:

2- Kaido : Basically has no personality aside from crying, maybe - this might change after we get his backstory though, but for now he's just a very very strong big bad man who stands in the way of the heroes and they have to get rid of him somehow by getting help from other heroes. I really don't give a shit about him
Man cried once while drunk, thats it. Idk why its overexaggerated like that.