Questions & Mysteries Who should defeat Kaido

Who would defeat kaido

• Luffy

Votes: 51 70.8%
  • Zoro

Votes: 21 29.2%

• Total voters
Who do you think would defeat kaido
Luffy who has said he would defeat kaido like ten times or zoro who would defeat king and come out of. no where to kill kaido. Because who ever deals the last blow is the real winner, like it was the Blackbeard pirates that defeated and killed whitebeard not marine(akainu). So I think you get my point

Zoro should defeat both kaido and king while luffy defeats who? Mihawk
you bring up a valid point..

but its not defeat we talk about its ZKK

ofc a defeated kaido is of no worth.. but oda should come up with a scenario where zoro repeats Ryuma's feat and has himkill kaido that way

you bring up a valid point..

but its not defeat we talk about its ZKK

ofc a defeated kaido is of no worth.. but oda should come up with a scenario where zoro repeats Ryuma's feat and has himkill kaido that way
Big Mom kills a defeated Kaido who in his last few moments of life shows fear and Big Mom steals his soul as well.

- Pirate Alliances almost always end in betrayal pay off
- Kaido saying once death comes not everyone can accept it payoff
- Kaido was given his fruit by big mom and owes her a life debt pay off
- Big Moms character has a huge payoff very in line with how she’s been portrayed since the beginning
- Big Mom telling Pero to trust her has a pay off

Big Mom then feeds the dragon fruit to her ship homie.
- The story of the carp who failed to climb a water fall becoming a dragon among completing the climb payoff

Zoro beheads the dragon made from the Big Mama Chanter
- Ryuma payoff
- Zoros post timeskip introduction call back

Big Mom kills a defeated Kaido who in his last few moments of life shows fear and Big Mom steals his soul as well.

- Pirate Alliances almost always end in betrayal pay off
- Kaido saying once death comes not everyone can accept it payoff
- Kaido was given his fruit by big mom and owes her a life debt pay off
- Big Moms character has a huge payoff very in line with how she’s been portrayed since the beginning
- Big Mom telling Pero to trust her has a pay off

Big Mom then feeds the dragon fruit to her ship homie.
- The story of the carp who failed to climb a water fall becoming a dragon among completing the climb payoff

Zoro beheads the dragon made from the Big Mama Chanter
- Ryuma payoff
- Zoros post timeskip introduction call back
that's well contrived ngl

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Simple question. Who defeated Axe-hand Morgan?

Because who ever deals the last blow is the real winner, like it was the Blackbeard pirates that defeated and killed whitebeard not marine(akainu). So I think you get my point
You can think whatever you want but the manga made it very clear who the victor of Marineford was according to the One Piece world.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
simple question who defeated whitbeard ( not whitebeard pirates)
The Marines openly said they won the war, meaning they defeated their opponent Whitebeard. Blackbeard Pirates killed Whitebeard. Huge difference but you fail to understand that.

Still you didn't answer my original question - who defeated Morgan?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
my point is the marines defeated the whitebeard pirates, while blackbeard defeated whitebeard
The story suggests otherwise. Show a single line from the manga which says that Blackbeard defeated Whitebeard.

Did Blackbeard and his crew kill Whitebeard? Yes.
Did Blackbeard and his crew defeat Whitebeard? No.