Neko- 1 billion
Ashura- 1 billion
Kyoshiro- 1 billion
Izo- 510 million
Kiku-500 million
Kinemon- 500 million
Raizo- 500 million
Kawamatsu- 600 million
I really can't see the likes of Ashura and Kyoshiro so high lol. But the dukes having updated bounties would make much more sense if they indeed topped 1 billion imo.

I really can't see the likes of Ashura and Kyoshiro so high lol. But the dukes having updated bounties would make much more sense if they indeed topped 1 billion imo.
Yeah, thats just sort of based on idea's of strength.

Ashura, Inu, Neko and Kyoshiro(who is a bit more of a presumption admittedly), all seem comparably as strong.

Luffy - 2.8 Billion :finally:

Zoro - 1.56 Billion :steef:

Sanji - 1.55 Billion :stealthblack:

Jimbei - 1.2 Billion :pepelit:

Franky - 700 Million :goyea:

Robin - 500 Million :datas:

Brook - 300 Million :myman:

Nami - 150 Million :cheers:

Ussop - 450 Million :beckmoji:

Chopper - 150 :gokulaugh:

A lot of people are placing Sanji as the third highest bounty, but what if Yamato joins and it turns out she gets a higher bounty than him?
This is definitely not going to happen, even if she is stronger than he is. Depending on how it goes, even Usopp can have a bigger reward than hers.

It is clear to me that they will receive a reward greater than their opponents. I guess Luffy 5 bi, Zoro 1.8 bi and Sanji 1.5 bi. Usopp can even reach 1 bi depending on how his lies spread.

This is definitely not going to happen, even if she is stronger than he is. Depending on how it goes, even Usopp can have a bigger reward than hers.

It is clear to me that they will receive a reward greater than their opponents. I guess Luffy 5 bi, Zoro 1.8 bi and Sanji 1.5 bi. Usopp can even reach 1 bi depending on how his lies spread.
Might as well be saying that Chopper will get a 500+ million bounty for what Drake saw Chopper doing to Queen.

I will be satisfied if Chopper finally gets a real bounty. He might only deserve 150M imo, but due to participating in this big war arc it may go up to 250M. Hopefully Nami goes up to 266M while Usopp go anywhere from 400M to 500M.

I will be satisfied if Chopper finally gets a real bounty. He might only deserve 150M imo, but due to participating in this big war arc it may go up to 250M. Hopefully Nami goes up to 266M while Usopp go anywhere from 400M to 500M.
The Marines didn't get a good enough look at him at Enies Lobby and Dressrosa, but Wano seems a little different this time.

Do you think Luffy will become PK before final war? If that's the case that should be his last bounty.
I imagine he will probably become aforementioned post the war, his last bounty we see might constitute the one post being recognized as PK around the Globe, there's also the Im natter but if he manages to throw the government his bounty will not necessarily go up by that time since the balance of the world will be heavily mutated and so his bounty probably will.

Hey guys, had to make an account here just to post in this thread.

Luffy will get a bounty that's closer to the OG Yonko bounties. I think he will be the one to take down Kaido, and play at least some role in either taking Big Mom down, or driving her away. I think Big Mom will get finished either by BB or serve as a demonstration of the power of SSG, so in the end Luffy most likely won't be credited with *taking down* 2 yonkos. If CP0 doesn't get involved, they might only relay only some crucial bits of information to the WG, so his bounty won't yet reach the 5B's. If they get involved and taken down, IDK.

Since Luffy is going to meet Shanks soon, I think it would be fitting for his bounty to be near identical so Shanks', or even slightly higher to signify how he's "surpassed" him.

Luffy - 4,050B

Zoro will probably get 1,5B for defeating King and fighting Kaido.

Sanji taking down Queen will most likely get him a bounty slightly behind Zoro's, like 1,4B

I don't think anyone else is going to get major raises, maybe somewhere near the ones BM's kids or Kaido's Tobi Roppo have.

Since things are going to hit the fan after Wano, I think bounties won't play much of a role for a long time. Since Luffy will be turning the world order upside down, bounties will become irrelevant. We might get that short sensation of Luffy getting the 5,6B bounty, and it will most likely be the last bounty ever given by WG.

I feel like Imu would contribute to the increase of Blackbeard and Luffy's bounty
I wonder how powerful Im and the Gorosei are and how realistically threatened they feel. Though they also care about the world they built not to be destroyed so that's also a massive threat they must consider.

W

Wonderful World

Hmm...

Luffy - 2.7B - 3B
Zoro - 1.5.-1.6B
Sanji - 1.4-1.53B (if Zoro is 1.6B)
Yamato (?) - If she joins I think it'll be lower since she most likely doesn't actually have a bounty yet.
Jinbei - 800M+
Franky - 600M
Robin - 450M+
Brook - 300M - Could be high depending on what else he does now that Robin is out.
Nami - 200M - Or around there
Usopp - 300M
Chopper - 200 berries

Last edited by a moderator: