Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 and i still waiting for Dragon's Dogma 2 :josad:
Did you know that last year Capcom got hacked? The hackers released a document from the company containing the future plans of their games. Some of them already are announced so it seems that is 100% accurate. (We got the confirmation about MH Rise for PC/ Ace Attorney Chronicles/ etc )

-Dragon's Dogma 2 was in the document (release in Q2 FY22), the document was before COVID so probably 2023?

he has conditioned his leg so much that he barely uses hardening.. i get that logic.

he was blocking Daifuku's blade multiple times without it.. the anime shows that his leg is black but just after that scene its not
He uses hardening a lot, it's just that he wears black pants

Against king there was black lightning and judge did state that sanji can use armement

even that's dubious.. sanji hasn't used CoA in Manga..

a fist fighter like Luffy constantly uses it..
how tf has this guy made it this far?
It may be just inconsistence, Oda used to draw haki for Zoro's hands and swords, but it is barely being shown anymore, only his swords are black most of the time, but for Luffy he draws it the whole the time.

Sanji kicked Queen and Queen used haki, but we can't see Sanji using it. As i said, its just something aesthetical for Sanji that Oda prefers to stick with, perhaps with the excuse that "it isn't shown cuz Sanji uses pants and shoes", even then you have moments where characters are using haki beneath their clothes and the clothes also get black, and at other times it simply doesn't, i remember this happened with Vergo and Smoker for example but im sure they aren't the only ones.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Did you know that last year Capcom got hacked? The hackers released a document from the company containing the future plans of their games. Some of them already are announced so it seems that is 100% accurate. (We got the confirmation about MH Rise for PC/ Ace Attorney Chronicles/ etc )

-Dragon's Dogma 2 was in the document (release in Q2 FY22), the document was before COVID so probably 2023?
Dragon's Dogma 2 i'm hard:steef:

I hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.