The way Luffy won against Crocodile was still forced though, he went from almost dying to overwhelming victory, there's just more obsession with making everything ''rational'' now when that has never been the case.

If this happened now it would just be another parade of posts mad at Luffy for being the main character.
didn't he sleep for about 3 or 4 days after this fight?

You think Zoro/Sanji defeating King/Queen is a bigger asspull than Luffy defeating an awakened Kaido with a much better recovery rate/stamina/endurance/speed. A Luffy apparently on his last legs at that:giogio:
Even if this happen as you said , end of the day , luffy only success is to beat Kaido during whole onigashima .

Zoro saved all SN on the roof . And got King.
Sanji saved all live floor person including Tama usopp chopper nami zoro. And got Queen.

Onigashima critical moment always was taken firstly zoro secondly sanji.

Totally , after pre time skip , first time , we are not reading luffy centered fighting arc.

Previous arc, luffy broke all balances in every arc.

The alliance winning this raid doesn’t feel right. I hate the "fate" plot. Last chapter Yamato said that only Luffy can beat Kaido... not only Luffy, it’s like fate is pushing this whole raid. The fights are less enjoyable for me now. Shonen mangas praise always that human can change their fate but after that fate becomes a part of the plot. I don’t like that
:kriwhat:
Pre ts it wasn’t forced, The SHC struggled. Luffy used his brain and won against Crocodile but now power ups after power ups come from nothing
Read Vagabond then. No magical powerups, no pOwEr oF fRiEnDsHiP, no asspulls.

It doesn't make sense that Sanji is able to defeat Queen
What shouldn't make sense is Zoro fainting against Killer in the same arc that he gets 30 bones broken after almost dying to stop "Hakkai", then taking a Thunder Bagua, keeping conscious and getting healed with a super Elixir, and how? Because he got a new sword?

Luffy got one shotted by Thunder Bagua early in the arc.
Nami survived a headbutt from Ulti.
Most Strawhats defeated Tobiroppo without even knowing Haki

Just accept Oda does whatever he wants to and what the plot demands. Portrayal is what matter the most in One Piece.

Even then, never made that sense to begin with, even pre-timeskip, some people just stick TOO MUCH with their own powerscaling and headcanons cuz they want to fit agendas, but by the end they are mostly proven wrong anyway.
:suresure::suresure:

It is what it is

Last edited:
Official coloring - Sanji didn't used CoA. He literaly just pushed himself off Drake - but some ''geniuses'' were saying Drake ate a CoA serious kick lol
I don't understand how can someone say that Sanji used hardening in that panel. We never saw Sanji use hardening and some people would think Oda let Sanji do it in a panel where he don't even focus on Sanji's leg to show haki usage.

It is totally stupid.

Nop, I think the flame will be shown only during specific mode attack, such the imperial archer move that King used. The flame act as a propulsion to make King move super fast. The Zoah form was really fast right? Think how fast can King being when he uses a jet propulsion in his hybrid.
Makes sense, but then what's the point of his flame in the back when its by choice and grants him nothing ? I thought he has this fire constantly because of his race but i guess he does that to just look cool.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro fainting against Killer in the same arc
Yes he fainted to an attack from Killer that cut cleanly through his shoulders and caused blood loss, while he was caught offguard. Whitebeard, when caught offguard, was pierced by Squard. Kaido was pierced by Kiku. Roger was executed by a bunch of no names. Durability usually doesn't come into play when the character isn't actively trying to defend.

Luffy got one shotted by Thunder Bagua early in the arc.
Didn't use future sight due to being angry. Ran headfirst into a Thunder Bagua which knocked him out clean.

Nami survived a headbutt from Ulti.
This is PIS ngl. Although arguments can be made that Ulti was trying to break Nami and Usopp's spirits by making them renounce their captain's dream before killing them.

Just accept Oda does whatever he wants to and what the plot demands.
Never made that sense to begin with, even pre-timeskip, some people just stick too much with their own powerscaling and headcanons cuz they want to fit agendas, but by the end they are mostly proven wrong anyway.
He does it at times but you cannot call everything that doesn't fit your headcanon to be PIS. Oda is consistent for the most part.

Yes he fainted to an attack from Killer that cut cleanly through his shoulders and caused blood loss, while he was caught offguard. Whitebeard, when caught offguard, was pierced by Squard. Kaido was pierced by Kiku. Roger was executed by a bunch of no names. Durability usually doesn't come into play when the character isn't actively trying to defend.

Didn't use future sight due to being angry. Ran headfirst into a Thunder Bagua which knocked him out clean.

This is PIS ngl. Although arguments can be made that Ulti was trying to break Nami and Usopp's spirits by making them renounce their captain's dream before killing them.

He does it at times but you cannot call everything that doesn't fit your headcanon to be PIS. Oda is consistent for the most part.

So literally everything can be explained, according to you, by the manga itself?

Do you think people really care for that? Honestly, look at this forum :kobeha:, its all about agendas, most of this community is about agendas.

The reading doesn't even matter :suresure:, otherwise people wouldn't be saying shit about obvious things like M3 for so long.

If someone start doing what you're doing to explain some events, you will be called a tard, on "damage control", using Copium and stuff.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So literally everything can be explained, according to you, by the manga itself?
No never said that. I literally called Nami surviving Ulti's headbutts PIS.

All I said that you cannot call the powerscaling inconsistent just because it goes against your headcanon. There are legit PIS moments in the manga. Some of the examples that you stated aren't PIS.

If someone start doing what you're doing to explain some events, you will be called a tard, on "damage control", using Copium and stuff.
I know I've been on this forum long enough.
:josad: