The alliance winning this raid doesn’t feel right. I hate the "fate" plot. Last chapter Yamato said that only Luffy can beat Kaido... not only Luffy, it’s like fate is pushing this whole raid. The fights are less enjoyable for me now. Shonen mangas praise always that human can change their fate but after that fate becomes a part of the plot. I don’t like that
:kriwhat:
Pre ts it wasn’t forced, The SHC struggled. Luffy used his brain and won against Crocodile but now power ups after power ups come from nothing

The alliance winning this raid doesn’t feel right. I hate the "fate" plot. Last chapter Yamato said that only Luffy can beat Kaido... not only Luffy, it’s like fate is pushing this whole raid. The fights are less enjoyable for me now. Shonen mangas praise always that human can change their fate but after that fate becomes a part of the plot. I don’t like that
:kriwhat:
Pre ts it wasn’t forced, The SHC struggled. Luffy used his brain and won against Crocodile but now power ups after power ups come from nothing
The way Luffy won against Crocodile was still forced though, he went from almost dying to overwhelming victory, there's just more obsession with making everything ''rational'' now when that has never been the case.

If this happened now it would just be another parade of posts mad at Luffy for being the main character.

The way Luffy won against Crocodile was still forced though, he went from almost dying to overwhelming victory, there's just more obsession with making everything ''rational'' now when that has never been the case.

If this happened now it would just be another parade of posts mad at Luffy for being the main character.
Maybe you’re right. I was a child back then and remembered it differently. It doesn’t matter as a teen/child. Now I expect something better
:zorothink: