G

Gorosei Informer

Oda better not copy Kubo's artistic choices
LMFAO, that GIF! And exactly! I love Kubo's art style for his characters, panels and such but his empty backgrounds and such, whilst may look stylish in a minimalist sense, were just underwhelming. I think he said he prefers to focus on characters and make them stand out more intentionally though? I remember reading something about that when I researched it a while ago?

:choppawhat::neesama:

the last thing we need is kubo's white backgrounds tbh
Ahahaha, exactly!

:cheers::kata:

Seriously, if Sanji uses the Raid Suit i can see Queen reaching Katakuri vs Snake Man speed levels and pretty good CoO.

Overall i just hope Queen's funk about "If i get thinner i would be too popular" and "I may look chubby, but its all muscle" means something more relevant about his fighting capabilities than being just a song.
:kawak:

Otherwise, if he can already do all of that, im on it (despite the fact that another form would be more dope)

Yeah I would legit love that tbh! Queen has potential ways to power himself up and make himself so much faster and deadlier in his own unique ways. I would love Queen to showcase that extreme speed especially with how massively huge he is in Zoan form too but also in general ofc and thus destroy the cliche that he would just be the typical massive/bulky character that hits and tanks hard but is super slow to compensate.

I actually wanted him to have some moves where he rolls/spins around super fast Sonic style but also Chouji and his family's style lmfao. Imagine how hard he could hit especially with the speed and thus momentum he could build up, influeced by his weight too!? Like a super fast wrecking ball that can roll around by itself and get faster and such?! Maybe even spinning fast enough that he can even shred things or cause flames ironically from friction? (At this point Sanji would be getting very pissed on how similar it is to Diable Jambe LOL)

:queenmoji::funky::lulz::usosmug::lumazed::sanmoji:

Yeah I completely agree, I hope those lyrics aren't throwaway lines but more foreshadowing actually indeed. I am wondering if he would use the ice oni virus on himself as a desperate last resort and maybe that could slim him down and make him more dangerous too? Faster and him going more berserk over time, becoming more savage/feral and thus bloodthirsty and aggressive?

:Dr.Killer::queenhear::wonderland:

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
I was talking about Luffy doing the stare contest with Kaido, same with Big Mom and Kid/Law doing the stare contest. Nothing happened between those 2. If you don't find it boring then I'm sorry. I'm not hating on Luffy. I will cheer when those 2 actually fight and do major damage with eachother. But right now, the Sanji/Zoro fights are way more interesting with more stakes.
No I was agreeing with you lol. I just meant that Luffy also spamming G3 against Kaido is getting boring lol

LMFAO, that GIF! And exactly! I love Kubo's art style for his characters, panels and such but his empty backgrounds and such, whilst may look stylish in a minimalist sense, were just underwhelming. I think he said he prefers to focus on characters and make them stand out more intentionally though? I remember reading something about that when I researched it a while ago?

:choppawhat::neesama:

Ahahaha, exactly!

:cheers::kata:

Yeah I would legit love that tbh! Queen has potential ways to power himself up and make himself so much faster and deadlier in his own unique ways. I would love Queen to showcase that extreme speed especially with how massively huge he is in Zoan form too but also in general ofc and thus destroy the cliche that he would just be the typical massive/bulky character that hits and tanks hard but is super slow to compensate.

I actually wanted him to have some moves where he rolls/spins around super fast Sonic style but also Chouji and his family's style lmfao. Imagine how hard he could hit especially with the speed and thus momentum he could build up, influeced by his weight too!? Like a super fast wrecking ball that can roll around by itself and get faster and such?! Maybe even spinning fast enough that he can even shred things or cause flames ironically from friction? (At this point Sanji would be getting very pissed on how similar it is to Diable Jambe LOL)

:queenmoji::funky::lulz::usosmug::lumazed::sanmoji:

Yeah I completely agree, I hope those lyrics aren't throwaway lines but more foreshadowing actually indeed. I am wondering if he would use the ice oni virus on himself as a desperate last resort and maybe that could slim him down and make him more dangerous too? Faster and him going more berserk over time, becoming more savage/feral and thus bloodthirsty and aggressive?

:Dr.Killer::queenhear::wonderland:
I can already see Queen having a move where he spins similarly to Sanji's Concasse
:kawak:

Now is clear that King Hybrid has no flame in his back.
I am interested in how he uses his flame. During his imperial archer clash with Zoro, it look like he has some kind of propulsion near his feet.
I have to say I am no impressed in general by all the hybrid form in the beast pirate even Kaido was a bit meh.
King&Kaido and Page 1 have the best hybrid form.
King still got his flame while in full zoan form, so maybe it was a fuckup from oda?

dude do you even read? he said get back here woman, and luffy said ''woman? is that sanji?'' because to him a bad guy chasing after a woman sounds like sanji, even a child would be able to understand this but apparently you can't?:kaidowhat:
Well then he thought its sanji cuz he thought sanji was runnin after womans f
Tcb translation is trash this week
why?

Tcb - The clash b/w WB and rogger
Original - When roger and WB met in combat
[ i guess clash sound way better ]

Tcb - luffy says "hold it" while stroping kaido
Original - HRRRG!
ofc 'Hold it' sounds way better

So idk why you callin TCB Translation Trash!!! not that i care enough to defend them but they were good!!!

King still got his flame while in full zoan form, so maybe it was a fuckup from oda?
Nop, I think the flame will be shown only during specific mode attack, such the imperial archer move that King used. The flame act as a propulsion to make King move super fast. The Zoah form was really fast right? Think how fast can King being when he uses a jet propulsion in his hybrid.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Well then he thought its sanji cuz he thought sanji was runnin after womans f

why?

Tcb - The clash b/w WB and rogger
Original - When roger and WB met in combat
[ i guess clash sound way better ]

Tcb - luffy says "hold it" while stroping kaido
Original - HRRRG!
ofc 'Hold it' sounds way better

So idk why you callin TCB Translation Trash!!! not that i care enough to defend them but they were good!!!
If you don’t know Japanese be quiet

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Yes that is true! he prefers minimalist style and prefers to focus on the characters because he feels backgrounds distract from what's going on. I appreciate his style a lot and it makes him standout from other magaka.