Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Lmfao, oh no!

:lulz::jinbewat:

I was saying to a friend earlier that Oda could really troll us and go "meta" by doing the "ultimate offscreen" in that he does show the fight on-screen but since both fighters are invisible, we can't see it anyway and thus it may as well be offscreened! Kubo is gonna love all those empty panels then too!

:king::sanjimeh:
Oda better not copy Kubo's artistic choices

Sanji vs Hybrid Queen especially if Queen uses Life Return/slims down somehow lmao:

Or probably Sanji vs Shiryu in a way if they do fight lmao.

:gokulaugh::goyea::sanmoji:
Seriously, if Sanji uses the Raid Suit i can see Queen reaching Katakuri vs Snake Man speed levels and pretty good CoO.

Overall i just hope Queen's funk about "If i get thinner i would be too popular" and "I may look chubby, but its all muscle" means something more relevant about his fighting capabilities than being just a song.
:kawak:

Otherwise, if he can already do all of that, im on it (despite the fact that another form would be more dope)

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Seriously, if Sanji uses the Raid Suit i can see Queen reaching Katakuri vs Snake Man speed levels and pretty good CoO.

Overall i just hope Queen's funk about "If i get thinner i would be too popular" and "I may look chubby, but its all muscle" means something more relevant about his fighting capabilities than being just a song.
:kawak:

Otherwise, if he can already do all of that, its fine too
Base king>rs sanji

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
So TCB said luffy is barley standing, Viz says nothing like that? So which one is actually right lol
Viz honestly makes much sense. Luffy on his "last legs" sounds like he was one ragnarok away from getting white eyed once again. That was mainly the reason I wanted Sanji and Zoro to end their fights quickly and meet up with Luffy but now that Viz has put the translations right, I am farily confident Luffy would prevail on his own.