Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
luffy repeat what the guy said? lol i am defeanding cause according to me he wasn't talking about them as sanji and when did luffy repeat what they said?
dude do you even read? he said get back here woman, and luffy said ''woman? is that sanji?'' because to him a bad guy chasing after a woman sounds like sanji, even a child would be able to understand this but apparently you can't?:kaidowhat:

dude do you even read? he said get back here woman, and luffy said ''woman? is that sanji?'' because to him a bad guy chasing after a woman sounds like sanji, even a child would be able to understand this but apparently you can't?:kaidowhat:
Are you that down bad on the sanji hate ? Bruh knock it off it's getting pathetic

Luffy himself described sanji as a kind man and a great guy

I would prefer another Zoro vs King chapter or finally get a real Sanji vs Queen chapter but we NEED a Drake vs Apoo chapter

Drake has probably received the worst treatment from Oda post timeskip outside of Smoker

He went from being this crazy Captain of an unknown organization within the marines to a.... extreme diff fight for Apoo

G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji vs Shiryu be like King's dialogue dots...
Lmfao, oh no!

:lulz::jinbewat:

I was saying to a friend earlier that Oda could really troll us and go "meta" by doing the "ultimate offscreen" in that he does show the fight on-screen but since both fighters are invisible, we can't see it anyway and thus it may as well be offscreened! Kubo is gonna love all those empty panels then too!

:king::sanjimeh: