So we probably be on Momoron lift onigashima plot for a few chapters with some some juicy stuff like Zoro and Sanji fights+side shit like raizo vs fuku...
Not sure if Oda serious about Kid/law vs Big Meme. I still think she will be a major villain in Elbaf but who knows...

G

Gorosei Informer

Yes that is true! he prefers minimalist style and prefers to focus on the characters because he feels backgrounds distract from what's going on. I appreciate his style a lot and it makes him standout from other magaka.
Yeah I definitely gotta agree with that sentiment too! I love vibrant backgrounds, Oda is AMAZING at those especially post TS with these incredible islands but I can understand why Kubo does that too, as you said. It really is a unique, sharp, iconic, powerful style and it always made Kubo and Bleach stand out for me.

Even Kishimoto was great at them from what I remember, the scene of Pain above Konoha in the manga was AMAZING to me too! Really powerful moment and drawn so detailed, so immensely!

:cheers::fransuper::stealthblack::finally:

Man imagine the meltdown if King will fall before Fuku, Appo or Hawkins:crazwhat:
Personally I don't think it makes sense. Jack did because he was moderately irrelevant to the plot. King is Kaido's #2, and Queen is his #3, and both have been highly centric to this whole raid.

Right now whats happening is what id call a skirmish. It makes more sense to have 1028 have a few pages of this fight, go to Sanji/Queen for 6-7 pages as well, then do something else (i.e. Raizo beats Fukurokuju or something)