Status
Not open for further replies.
if you hate sanji after this chapter u will still hate him.
i dont get a part of the fandom that only critisize and nvr thinks about the narative purpose

the carrot hate to me was shocking like u can say she wont join but the hate is not logical the sanji hate from zorotards and the zoro hate from sanji fans is not logical as well

they arent equal and they arent supposed to be but these characters have nothing that should be hated if u hate sanji's simping u should hate zoro getting lost because it is just a gag....

Most fans aren't like their fav characters, don't expect most zoro fans to be gym rats and don't except most excpect most sanji fans to be classy smokers
yea exactly most people like a character because that character is their goal their favourite character is everything they are not. like my favourite is kinda basic but it is luffy he is determined hardworking carefree seeks freedom no matter what. im from singapore one of the most stressful country interms of studies a country that tells u to follow the book get a degree get a job and just survive. but i hate that shit i want to go out adventuring

Status
Not open for further replies.