Status
Not open for further replies.
But doesn’t that overshadow luffys defeat? He gets back up, but luffy can’t. So Zoro has to be the “hero” and kill him. That diminishes luffys feat because he couldn’t get back up and kaido did. Right?
He knocked out Kaido, that’s huge but I know what you mean.
There are too many hints for ZKK though... I don’t know how Oda is gonna end this.

But doesn’t that overshadow luffys defeat? He gets back up, but luffy can’t. So Zoro has to be the “hero” and kill him. That diminishes luffys feat because he couldn’t get back up and kaido did. Right?
Not really, because Kaido specifically has an ability that allows him to get back up after a loss.
Even then, putting an asterisk next to Luffy's wins isn't something Oda is against: see Katakuri fight and the general perception of it.
You could also have Luffy be occupied with Big Mom.
You can have Luffy get back up and do a combo attack with Zoro.
Endless possibilities if you are creative enough.

Luffy vs Kaido will end up in a hostage situation after Luffy clearly has Kaido on the ropes, just like Oden

Luffy will help the hostage, Kaido will try to hit him on his back, Zoro will kill Kaido here

just like Zoro's introduction arc with Captain Morgan

:kayneshrug:
I have no issues with ZKK, but people gravitating to some Captain Morgan parallel shit is hilarious to me lmao

Not really, because Kaido specifically has an ability that allows him to get back up after a loss.
Even then, putting an asterisk next to Luffy's wins isn't something Oda is against: see Katakuri fight and the general perception of it.
You could also have Luffy be occupied with Big Mom.
You can have Luffy get back up and do a combo attack with Zoro.
Endless possibilities if you are creative enough.
You guys are really delusional. Aren't ya?? Oda luffy is the only one who can defeat kaido . Zorocult: luffy goes down so zoro can fight kaido .:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.