Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
He predicted what good? he had released that we were going to have a chapter on kidd and law vs Big Mom in the end we had one on King
he only plays with the numbers.
he predicted all of the yonkos bounty and coming out true.

and he predict the exact chapter Jinbe will make a return to Wano.

and he only predict the numbers in japanese.
like 1 = ..... , 0 = ....... , 2 = ....... , 7 = .......

why so just wondering ? in monsters ryuma said a battle isnt determine by fame but what is protected not saying it will be a carbon copy of cap morgan but something along the lines of zoro protecting luffy and zkk happening i could see im sure oda would put his spin on it
Because it's from chapter 7 and it's a fanmade inclination that there's some weird connection between Zoro and Kaido. Like if the argument is against Zoro defeating the main villain of an arc, the LAST thing I would be thinking about is fucking captain Morgan lol.

I'd take arguments regarding actual Ryuuma parallels and possible Dragon slaying hints over that logic lol

You guys are really delusional. Aren't ya?? Oda luffy is the only one who can defeat kaido . Zorocult: luffy goes down so zoro can fight kaido .:whitepress:
Reading helps.
Not really, because Kaido specifically has an ability that allows him to get back up after a loss.
The implication in my post is that Luffy does defeat Kaido.
However, Kaido can come back from his loss.

he only plays with the numbers.
he predicted all of the yonkos bounty and coming out true.

and he predict the exact chapter Jinbe will make a return to Wano.

and he only predict the numbers in japanese.
like 1 = ..... , 0 = ....... , 2 = ....... , 7 = .......
hmm ok i see, but it seems too big about the chapter on enma just based on numbers

Because it's from chapter 7 and it's a fanmade inclination that there's some weird connection between Zoro and Kaido. Like if the argument is against Zoro defeating the main villain of an arc, the LAST thing I would be thinking about is fucking captain Morgan lol.

I'd take arguments regarding actual Ryuuma parallels and possible Dragon slaying hints over that logic lol
It's specifically because people who are anti ZKK say "Zoro never defeated the villain of an arc" or "Zoro never fights the main villain" when Zoros introduction involves beating the main villain and then the first guy he beats post timeskip is hody, the main villain

Status
Not open for further replies.