Status
Not open for further replies.
TCB here. In our opinion our interpretation is right on this & King's line at the very end.
We messed up one of queens line slightly (king sliced his butt, not just "almost") so we aim to update that and King's attack name.

thats it from our end tbh.
The arabic team said there are two opinions for Yamato's line, however they decided to go with VIZ.

As for as Zoro and King's dialogue they said VIZ messed up the translation, and they (the arabic team) decided to stick with thair translation (like TCB).

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I can see Enma becoming a black blade if Oda decides to wank Zoro to high heaven and let him have 3 supreme grade swords EoS, though I personally belive he will get his EoS set in this arc by trading the sandai for the Nidai and blackening only Wado, either way the Wado should be the first since its the equivalent of Shisui i.e the sword that has been with Zoro through multiple battles and its his trademark sword
He still can have 3 black blades without Enma.

Enma is trash sword and it doesn't need to leave Wano.

Zoro should give it back.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
We get Asura this chapter? Don’t bait me
:josad:
Dont know if Asura.
Don't even know if the "3" could be a hint or not.
The "switch" hint is 100% related to the cover page, not the chapter.
Every week Lance baits people with cover page hints, so we can't never guess the hints correctly because the cover pages are just a bunch of random stuff.

Just watched Yuderon's new theory on Zoro's swords and it reminded me of the possibility of the Sandai Kitetsu getting damaged or even broken in this battle against King:catsweat:. If y'all remember, on TB it was stated that Shusui wouldn't bend even if it were stepped on by a dinosaur and the funny ting atm is that Zoro is currently faced off against a dinosaur that uses kicks lol so the likelihood of this happening is pretty high but anywho! that established, I was thinking that if Zoro does lose the Sandai against King, I can actually see him being the one that uses the Ame no Habakiri to kill Orochi as he'd be missing one sword after this battle. Of course, he'd only be using the blade temporarily. If he loses Sandai he'd most likely replace it with Nidai after this arc ^^.

Dont know if Asura.
Don't even know if the "3" could be a hint or not.
The "switch" hint is 100% related to the cover page, not the chapter.
Every week Lance baits people with cover page hints, so we can't never guess the hints correctly because the cover pages are just a bunch of random stuff.
Shit I thought someone had a Yoshi Zoan
:josad:
No Nintendo x One Piece Crossover...

He still can have 3 black blades without Enma.

Enma is trash sword and it doesn't need to leave Wano.

Zoro should give it back.
Kitetsu II would’ve been better than Enma. I mean we already had a new sword which could’ve replaced Shisui... why creating a new one like Enma???
Why do you guys hate Enma that much?

has the candies trash talking about being a magic sword really made you hate the sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.