Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine not liking boobs and still going with the anti fanservice jihad from the 2010's:gokulaugh:
Who tell you that I don't like boobs?! I love to squeeze boobs, love to suck em and fuc* em, But that only avaible in real world, that the problem dude.
Fanservice is everywhere in japanese manga, ofc. BUT thing is that there exist fanservice that didn't ruin plot and characters. Like did you see girl that let you squeeze her boobs without even kiss her? I mean there are girls like that, but you usually call em sluts or prostitutes. Case that is not normal behavior. That just saying how low she is...basically trash person.
So...the fact that these was showed already at the very beginging just saying in what character she will turn later. Someone dare to compare this trash to Rave Master. Rave Master has fanservice ofc, it's Mashima work...but it is good, while this is bad. Litteraly same thing as comparison between eating in restoran or eatng from trash can on the street.

What the fuck are you on about. If it was gonna do that cause of dumb shit like that then wouldn't oden have done it in the 20 fucking years he used haki on it.
His haki probably wasn't that good? Or whatever a blade needs to turn black. There's no logical reason of only Enma turning black unless it's a special sword.

Tell me how he's become more mature and it's not by screaming like a monkey that you're necessarily right. give me arguments that show that Luffy has become more mature :virusprot:

Read post time skip with your eyes open. And you’ll know lmao. He has matured since ace death idiot? Just because he laughs and shit doesn’t mean he didn’t change a bit? Are you dumb?

what are luffys ideologies and what does his character represent? Answer this question you should know this since you read 1026 chapters of one piece

We won't see Zoro vs Mihawk full on, it's just gonna be some bullshit clash and that's it.

It sucks so much :risitasad:
I have been warning people of this forever, it's just gonna be a repetition of their east blue encounter but Zoro's three thousand worlds upgraded with black blades, he wins that clash this time and they call it a day and party like WB and Roger pirates

Just watched Yuderon's new theory on Zoro's swords and it reminded me of the possibility of the Sandai Kitetsu getting damaged or even broken in this battle against King:catsweat:. If y'all remember, on TB it was stated that Shusui wouldn't bend even if it were stepped on by a dinosaur and the funny ting atm is that Zoro is currently faced off against a dinosaur that uses kicks lol so the likelihood of this happening is pretty high but anywho! that established, I was thinking that if Zoro does lose the Sandai against King, I can actually see him being the one that uses the Ame no Habakiri to kill Orochi as he'd be missing one sword after this battle. Of course, he'd only be using the blade temporarily. If he loses Sandai he'd most likely replace it with Nidai after this arc ^^.
I hope Zoro rolls with Wado Enma and Ryuma's sword by EoS

If One Piece had fights as good as Naruto, with good ass choreography and strategy, nobody could touch it.

Instead we get a bunch of PIS shit and off screen :josad:

I can already tell so many things we won't be able to actually see, like Shanks vs Blackbeard (we will see like a snippet of it at most).

We won't see Zoro vs Mihawk full on, it's just gonna be some bullshit clash and that's it.

It sucks so much :risitasad:

Why you do this to us Oda?
lol naruto fights are ass. stop pretending its good because rock lee vs gaara was cool 40 years ago

@LuffyMazino what are luffys ideologies and what does his character represent? I’m waiting
If you don't know that then you are watching any anime other than one piece lol. Since chapter 1, we know his motivations, (being KoP, impressing Shanks and all that stuff) and by chapter ~300 we already learned his character would do everything for the sake of his crew and brother (watch Arlong Park, enies lobby, impel down, marineford) Guess you watching it wrong comparing him to goku only based in meat and smiles lol

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
We got these hints from Lance :stealthblack:
Lebrent was also hinting it would be a Sanji chapter he has been reliable lately:cheers:
Lance's Sanji emote was on Saturday (based on my timezone). His first hints are always AT LEAST 24hours later than when he posted that.
Every time he does it, it's just trolling. :P
Either that or he just decided to assume it's a Sanji chapter since last one was Zoro vs King. So, if he's right, he can pretend he has the chapter info much earlier than he actually does, or, if he's wrong, he can just say he was trolling.
Not falling for this one.

Read post time skip with your eyes open. And you’ll know lmao. He has matured since ace death idiot? Just because he laughs and shit doesn’t mean he didn’t change a bit? Are you dumb?
You're going around in circles, you haven't given me a single piece of evidence to show that Luffy grew more mature after Ace died. :virusprot:

Is it too hard for you? :ihaha:

He smiles all the time, he's silly, he loves meat

It's literally Goku, cry because your favorite character is just a failed copy
Zolo is more of a failed copy of any samurai based character from rurouni kenshin and guta from berserk. Lol. Nothing is interesting of that character. Just there for fan service panels. He is hardly a character except for some moments in wano.

If you don't know that then you are watching any anime other than one piece lol. Since chapter 1, we know his motivations, (being KoP, impressing Shanks and all that stuff) and by chapter ~300 we already learned his character would do everything for the sake of his crew and brother (watch Arlong Park, enies lobby, impel down, marineford) Guess you watching it wrong comparing him to goku only based in meat and smiles lol

@LuffyMazino thinks he’s still the same after marineford. Clueless idiot lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.