Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Lmao Sanji didnt even struggle against Queen, its just his own contemplation etc while Queen swatted Udon Luffy away like a flea

Sanji >>> Luffy confirmed:josad:
You missed the part of the chapter where Sanji got low / mid diffed and was crushed by Queen, lost consciousness and then awoken to his powers right?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yh exactly. Sanji getting the exo-skeleton was the most obvious and blatent Sanji PU coming. Im happy Oda is replacing the RS with something even better. And now I hope he also unlocks invisibility in base. Combine it with DJ and he gets invisible fire :choppawhat:
I don't think Sanji stops using RS. It makes him even more OP like it does for the other Vinsmoke siblings. RS is a cool power up tbh. I don't see why you'd want it gone unless you're taking meaningless "daddy suit" arguments seriously. Sanji swallowing his pride for crew's sake is a nice touch to his character IMO.

So Sanji legit lost against Queen if not thanks to family power up?
His career as punching bag still continues, and hasn't ended yet if not for family's help

RIP Sanji you were cool pre timeskip
But post timeskip Oda ruined him with nosebleed gag, and as if it wasn't enough he kept being a punching bag for 4 arcs, and now becomes a guy barely clinging to Monster Trio with some family power bullshit

I think some people are reading the wanji moments wrong.

1. Out of the time skip the monster trio had their own strengths in haki. Luffy coc Zoro armament Sanji observation. Luffy is the mc so he got adv all of them. Zoro parallel Rayleigh so he has coc but still is focusing on turning his blades black with armament as we saw in dressrosa. Sanji at the wedding was able to dodge a jellybean which katakuri used fs to shoot. Observation haki feat.

Sanji's armament has been shown to be not that strong which is true but at least he can fight logias.

Now his character development he went through in whole cake is tested in Wano.

We see this from the first time he uses the raid suit he says smtg like if this will help make me stronger then I will use it. Even tho he is hesitant.

Now he realised that he may have the same body mods and is worried that he may lose his emotions.

This is not him back tracking on character development this is him trying to be of maximum use to the strawhats. If he gets stronger but loses his morales it's a straight up L but if he gets all the benefits that come with the vinsmoke name while still keeping his emotions that a big W

Hopefully with these new powers, we see a shift in the personality of sanji towards women, like him being indifferent to them would be interesting to see.

Well, Sanji's durability and other stats was already comparable to them but now after obtaining the RS and his awakening, Sanji should be drastically stronger than them all, as well as durability-wise.
Stronger, sure but durability wise...only koka will make the difference.
Seems Oda is going the cyborg route with Sanji instead of haki.

Sanji basically compares his exoskeleton to his siblings

Assuming that Luci and three Cp0 members are tasked with "taking over" Wano and catching Robin, I see two possibilities:

- Cp0 has lost its mind,
- Cp0 are monsters and Luci is the biggest of them (maybe he has mastered awakening?)

:noo:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
ya all of the germa powerups and probably Sora's too make Sanji training in Kamabakka kingdom is so useless
No.
Reason Sanji is the CoO expert of the M3, is due to the fact he needed to develop his CoO 24/7 in order to not get jumped during his entire 2 year training.
He also learned the Skywalk, which seems useless without the RS, but considering he's not going to use the suit 24/7, being able to fly even without it is still important.
And he also learned at least basic CoA there, which allows him to fight Logias. See? Not useless. CHILLL TOMATOMAN, CHILL. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.