Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't. He was only stronger than Yonji. Niji basically laughed at him and Ichiji is above Yonji

Never happened. He dented Yonji's face and dislocated Niji's Jaw...he never broke their exoskeleton
He was stronger than Yonji and Niji had to blackmail him to get a lick in

Sanji dislocated his exoskeleton enhanced jaw with a base kick

:milaugh:

Both of those are feats though...? He beat Yonji with his RS on and merked Niji lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Now it makes sense why Sanji suddenly recovered from King's and Queen's beatdown since his exoskeleton - which is high recovery speed - was slowly awakening at this moment.

No, it drastically boosts his stats in general + grants him new high healing skills.
So Sanji is supposed to be the strawhat's phoenix?
i don't think healing is part of it, i think it only healed now,because the exoskeleton was appearing

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Wonder how Sanji got those broken bones

Regardless milk can heal them too but having milk at disposal during a fight is not that much of a easy task🤔

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Now it makes sense why Sanji suddenly recovered from King's and Queen's beatdown since his exoskeleton - which is high recovery speed - was slowly awakening at this moment.

No, it drastically boosts his stats in general + grants him new high healing skills.
So Sanji is supposed to be the strawhat's phoenix?
Mythical Fiery Bird that Sanji will be mad at.
@MonsterZoro @Bango🍅
It's here :crazwhat:

I also believe it's very possible that Zoro will make his blade black this arc but this is a feat that has only been achieved twice in history as far as we know, at the hands of the best swordsmen of their times, Ryuma and Mihawk, certified top tiers. Not even Oden could achieve that and some think that Zoro will made Enma black fighting against motherfucking King? Lol
Probably against shiliew

Lucci doesn't seem to be here. He's talking to them over Den Den Mushi it sounds like.

Plus, it's probably why he kept Brook/Jinbe/etc relatively healthy. This is more likely their problem, not Sanji or Zoro's.

After seeing that Sanji's body is now healing itself and he's not taking damage anymore but breaking Queen's weapons instead, even before wearing the Raid Suit, Sanji might legit end Queen in a chapter and be good to go with no injury from this fight :crazwhat:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I also believe it's very possible that Zoro will make his blade black this arc but this is a feat that has only been achieved twice in history as far as we know, at the hands of the best swordsmen of their times, Ryuma and Mihawk, certified top tiers. Not even Oden could achieve that and some think that Zoro will made Enma black fighting against motherfucking King? Lol
In my opinion Black Blade needs to be forged against Kaido.
King doesn't have enough hype for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.