Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Super durability and Super Recovery.

I wonder if his Strength and Speed will also increase. Not only that but he should also develop his invisibility that he shouldve had as a child.

It makes sense why the Vinsmokes are so weak. They never ever got pushed to train or fight opponents above them till WCI. Theyve only ever been fighting fodder their whole lives. Without their enhancements theyre pure fodder. Sanji being able to low diff them at WCI, and then getting all their enhancements….dude is gonna be a monster.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Im enjoying this chapter... hahahahaha

All the Sanji = Zoro debate... that's over

All the Sanji was lol diffing Queen... that's over

All the Sanji doesnt need Judge tech... that's over

Oda destroying Sanji's character with this ass pull lol
The providers kept hyping sanji up they weren't even hiding it and i was like ''oh shit,this weeks gonna be annoying for us Zboys'' but seems like i was wrong:leohah:

Hybrid Queen = Sanji with Awekened Powerups + RS if need

:milaugh: fucking hell man Why sonmuch powerups to defeat a Fodder who got 2 Hits KO by weakened bigmom

:milaugh: damn Sanji fans eating shits since day one

people were like
sanji is fast
zoro is more durable
i am sorry whatever the reason is but now sanji is fast af as usual and he was already so durable [ ENEL SCENE ] and now he probably surpassed zoro in that area as well.. and he can heal himself.. don't need no pills for broken bones
Didn't King in regular base form easily catch up with Sanji's RS escape while Zoro is able to clash against and keep up with aerial speed of hybrid transformed King?

Sanji's biggest speed accomplishment to date is blitzing a Queen who was attacking someone else. Zoro repeated the same but with Big Mom instead, and that's not even his best blitz feat (Asura is).

Hell, even preskip nothing Sanji did matched Zoro's speed and mobility vs Kuma.

Zoro has always had superior CQC and attack speed. With that said, Sanji became more durable than but only Zoro but every other SH since he got RS. Luffy and Zoro have basic durability if we don't count defenses.

And if we count defenses then, well, Hakai happened.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Man you guys really love your buzzwords..

Nothing bad happened to Sanji lmfao.
He got broken and saved by daddy tech
Why tf do you think that?

There is actually a well written theory about his awakening, so it's not totally a "BS power-up".
CP-0 are final villians of the arc, Crydo is mid-villian of his own arc
Oars = Crydo
Moria = Meme
Kuma = Rob Lucci

Deal with it!

Sanji went from getting multiple bones broken to his opponents sword breaking and him also getting recovery powers in base.

Meanwhile King couldn't put a scratch on Sanji's Raid suit, let alone do any real harm to his body, Awakened Sanji with the RS would pack him now :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.