Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lucci is with 2 additional CP0 members, I assume we have 6 CP0 in Wano atm in total?

Brook's time hopefully but I doubt they will take action till after Kaido is beaten.

you make less sense

"Base WCI Sanji broke Yonji’s head" you realize he did that despite the fact he is less durable than yonji.....
he doesnt have to be more durable than the people he hurts .

you clearly arent reading
it depends on who is swinging the sword
how strong their haki is
and what sword is used.
Sanji already had decent durability so its just gonne give him a boost, not going to say he is going to be like zoro but its a nice replacement for the suit because he doesnt really need it, imo oda used to suit just to awaken sanji true PU.

Yes, Vergo damaged his body after Sanji tanked an island altering explosion with no haki

Vergo isn’t a no name he was Doffys right hand and a vice admiral stronger than even Smoker lol

Base Niji was so fast he had to blackmail Sanji to land his attack wow!
LoL

Vergo is not Doffy’s right, please go read One Piece:
Title of right hand was being saved for Law, Trebol was the chief of staff in the crew meaning he was the highest ranking after Doffy

They only blackmailed Sanji not to fight back because it was fun for them watching him suffer, this was made pretty clear in WCI but I guess you were not reading One Piece but was stuck in your own Sanji delusions at that point

Why does I have the feeling LUCCI id About to be humilated and stomped by an enraged Sanji?

After Kaido will be defeated, Luffy and Zoro will be out.

-Kidd and Law will be exhausted.

-Yamato and Momo also exhausted After stopping Onigashima.

This leave only Sanji as the only one capable of stopping LUCCI and the only YC1+ fighter ( with His awakening).

Red Suit Sanji vs CPO incoming.
And They said Wci Was Sanjis arc :gokulaugh:

- Yonji’s face broken by a single kick from base WCI Sanji

- Sanji’s body undamaged from an attack from a Hybrid Ancient Zoan Cyborg YC and breaks his sword.

Fans: “Their durability is the same”.

This forum…..
Lol, people really say that? Sanji's feat legit shit on them all, none of them would just break Queen's sword with their body like that.

Why not it’s an obvious thing to understand King will always have the edge surely and be the stronger fighter, but he isn’t far off Queen.
Well Queen is being massively disappointing. He did fail to give Sanji troubles even before this Lunarian power up. Sanji was ragdolling him despite not dealing substantial damage. King did manage to perform the other way around with Sanji despite he had material time to dodge his hit. He managed to cause him damage despite not trying too hard in fact Sanji didn't get up immediately and he was wearing his suit too or else he may have ended up dying crazily.

Besides even Queen's dura is overrated. Sanji didn't look remotely as powerful as Zoro on paper when we scale the two off Zoro's rooftop performance. And despite Queen's AP inflicted Big Mom a small concussion that attack can't be used easily in a battle and he looks too frantic to be remotely on King's level thus far.

The “healing” is just in your head!

The drug helped Zoro be able to move and fight again, never was the drug said to heal him
Stop reading one piece with agenda.
It never said Drug just took away Zoro's pain, The drug is said to have regenerative powers.
Regeneration = Healing

Either way its an asspull, 30 broken bones Zoro was suddenly able to move and fight normally.

People who are saying Sanji is as durable as the Vinsmokes have lost the plot. Exoskeleton doesnt magically make everyone the same stat in durability. Thats like saying every swordsman should have the same AP or some shit.

Sanji has literally shown hes lvls above them in durability this chapter.
Awakened Exoskeleton Sanji is stronger than Katakuri

Awakened Sanji vs Queen = extreme diff win Sanji
Awakened Sanji vs Kata = high diff win Sanji

I am in the Zoro > Sanji agenda. Not the Zoro >>>>>>>>>> Sanji agenda. They're rivals at some point. But Zoro being stronger. With this PU Sanji at least could survive longer against a very serious zoro and not get one shotted that fast.
whatever your opinion may be downplaying with 0 basis or counter arguments is just plane dogshit mentality..

exactly why i don't like some zoro fans here.. and now Fandom is following suit
:josad:

Sanji might be more durable now, but did his endurance improve as well? Would he be able to endure the same shit zoro is going to endure at the end of this arc? DMG from king, 2 times the dmg of 30 bones broken? That might be critical for sanji tbh.

He doesn't use the raid suit for fighting so far, so whats ur point ?
Sanji already use the suit againts king

All im saying is 2 years training with ivankov is useless
Zoro can fight on par againts calamity
Scarred kaido
Then can hold fujitora for a few minutes
And he still can make his sword black

Luffy have gear 4, bound man, snake man and tank man
(obviously hes the main character) and possible awakening

Meanwhile sanji
Lose againts queen
Lose againts vergo n doflamingo
Cant even blast the steel door in PH

Dont get me wrong im not hating sanji, but seems like oda is run out of ideas with sanji power up, he doesnt have killer move like ashura/gear4/radical beam etc

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda really hates mothers and Sanji apparently. He seems to adore the Vinsmokes after all. Making Sanji have the exoskeleton awakening along with using the raid suit, actually sickens me. I'm glad Sora isn't alive to see her son doing this.

It's also hilariously ironic that

Sora is the final confirmed fighter for Smash Bros Ultimate!

I thought Yamato glorifying Oden so much was awful too but what next, gonna make Momonosuke become more like Kaido? Usopp like Yasopp so he can abandon his future children, especially if he has 10 of them like he claims he will? "Im gonna be king of the shitty fathers!"

Fuck man, this Sanji writing is abysmal. Whats the point of Diable Jambe? Why was Hell's Memories unleashed at Fishman Island and never used again? Why hasn't Hells Memories received a STAGGERING upgrade in power given the reveal of Sanjis backstory and the more truly absolute hell his family put him through? I give up, this is just so stupid and awful. I honestly feel no Sanji fan should be defending and accepting of this or even worse praising it/enjoying it especially.

This is the worst route Oda could take down Sanji aside from him becoming a literal woman beater ofc. But that might be on hte cards if he continues to be similar to his own shitty brothers and father ironically?

Seriously though, fuck this is so stupid. In a way, I'm kinda glad Oda isn't giving Zoro as much backstory as Sanji now. Same with Nami and such.

:kriwhat::lusalty::whitepress::lawsigh::beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.