Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Kid even beat Sanji at this point ?
It all depends if him and Law can beat Big Mom. If Big Mom isn't defeated by the end of the arc I am afraid there's a good chance Sanji is more than comparable if not slightly stronger than Kid, throwing some metal junk on Sanji now with his Kaido regen abilities wont be of much help.

Bogard

You can't win
Nice to have Lucci back in the arc. I wonder if he knows that Luffy(the one who defeated him) is the one who is fighting Kaido right now

Their interactions could be interesting, especially with his subplot of still wanting to capture Robin, following suit of the events in Enies Lobby

I'm guessing that their presence could be a follow up of what will happen in the following arcs, the battle against the world government

... omg.. the amount of bs that you spew..

Pre TS sanji Dj about to break his leg

after 2 yearz he has better control.. so 0 efforts beating Kamabaka Top master 99 of then with fiddlers coming in left and right who he had hard time againe at first for 2 years straight is no training or conditioning for his skills ?

BS
DJ break his leg?? Tf are you talking about. Yes they all train 2 years what about after. He been getting carried by a RS, his fire is from jydge and now his durability.

Thats why, you and me cannot to joke with tis Sanji's Feat. But to have a conclusion i wanted to wait.
I’m not joking about anything… I’m trying to determine what is happening here

did Queen use armament and it turns out his armament is shit compared to Sanji’s exoskeleton… Or did Queen NOT use armament and that’s why his swords broke… I don’t think the sword’s grade matters here since we have seen named swords get fodderized… It’s Queen’s haki that matters

Status
Not open for further replies.