Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
- Zoro beats King>>>>helps Luffy fight Kaido like a good Right Hand Man.

- Sanji beats Queen>>>leads the SH's to fend off against the CP0 trying to take Robin, like a Chief of Staff.

ZKK happens and Zoro and one step closer to becoming the World's Strongest Swordsman.

Sanji beats the strongest Cipher Pol and is one step closer to making himself the most troublesome SH in the eyes of the World Government.

Thriller Bark predictions coming to reality.
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Not even comparable tf:seriously: One is using HIS OWN HAKI and the other was injected by some bs by his father plus the bounty increase, so yeah Judge been carryin sanji in the new world like Cristiano in UCL nights:specialmeh:
Sanji made up here in base, with training. Bounty = strength? Judge increased like miserables 40 million to his bounty :suresure:

Sanji is using his own legs, his own haki, DJ didn't came from Judge, Zeff trained Sanji and Sanji trained post-timeskip

I didn't said Enma was carrying Zoro, but if you think thats the case for Sanji, then it also is for Zoro, thats my whole point here.

If Zoro didn't met Hyiori, she would have get killed by Kamazou. In the same way Sanji needed to live so much shit to reach this point, including working relying on his own capabilities

- Zoro beats King>>>>helps Luffy fight Kaido like a good Right Hand Man.

- Sanji beats Queen>>>leads the SH's to fend off against the CP0 trying to take Robin, like a Chief of Staff.

ZKK happens and Zoro and one step closer to becoming the World's Strongest Swordsman.

Sanji beats the strongest Cipher Pol and is one step closer to making himself the most troublesome SH in the eyes of the World Government.

Thriller Bark predictions coming to reality.
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

this is so fucking stupid if i end up with a different collored eye it's because my parents had those genes in them,they didn't into a fucking lab to alter them, you really never tire of taking Ls after arguing stupid shit that even a child is smart enough to understand such as someone putting their hands in front of their face.
Lmao, the Nami argument again? For the 3rd time I literally admitted by mistake and like I said, nami's shoulder was messed up, my bad for oda's messy drawing

Also is your dumbass capable of reading what I wrote? This is literally basic high school level biology

Your parents don't necessarily have those genes in them, there's something called mutations, something even fricking 15 year olds heard about

Appearently having more knowledge is an L lol

Keep living in your bubble mate, you're plainly delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.