Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

this is so fucking stupid if i end up with a different collored eye it's because my parents had those genes in them,they didn't into a fucking lab to alter them, you really never tire of taking Ls after arguing stupid shit that even a child is smart enough to understand such as someone putting their hands in front of their face.
Just for the record, spontaneous mutation does exist which is his blue eyes and blonde hair even came to exist.
About the rest of your comment you're absolutely right

What does it means "looking good" for you? Having green hair and using 3 swords? Zoro needed an Elixir with a huge side effect to do what "Sanji did" casually did in this chapter

Do you think Haki can simply fix this gap?
Isn't lookin good for sanjis character lmao. Zoro needed that after taking combined attack from TWO YONKOS. Tf are you even reading? Sanji took a hit from mere YC and his bones were shattered.

What gap?

Now, Sanji breaking bones is irrelevant, he can just be pressed back in shape like Yonji..

Pretty sure Oda is going to use this for gag opportunity and mess up Sanji's body when he gets beat upby Nami or some silly situations like that.. That's great.. Like Sanji could get folded into a cube or something is still be fine.. ah ah..

Still his main power up is still to come though, Diable Jambe's next level powered by emotions..:ace:

ODA WONT GIVE US ZORO VS SANJI SERIUS FIGHT UNTIL THE END OF THE SERIES

HE DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO FIND NEW SWORDS FOR ZORO AGAIN WHEN IT GOT DESTROYED BY SANJI TOUGHNESS
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

B

Ballel

Dude mutation is not the same as DELIBERATE GENETIC ENGINEERING :lawsigh::kaidowhat:
Lmao, the Nami argument again? For the 3rd time I literally admitted by mistake and like I said, nami's shoulder was messed up, my bad for oda's messy drawing

Also is your dumbass capable of reading what I wrote? This is literally basic high school level biology

Your parents don't necessarily have those genes in them, there's something called mutations, something even fricking 15 year olds heard about

Appearently having more knowledge is an L lol

Keep living in your bubble mate, you're plainly delusional

Now, Sanji breaking bones is irrelevant, he can just be pressed back in shape like Yonji..

Pretty sure Oda is going to use this for gag opportunity and mess up Sanji's body when he gets beat upby Nami or some silly situations like that.. That's great.. Like Sanji could get folded into a cube or something is still be fine.. ah ah..

Still his main power up is still to come though, Diable Jambe's next level powered by emotions..:ace:
Pretty sure this is it but I could be wrong

Isn't lookin good for sanjis character lmao. Zoro needed that after taking combined attack from TWO YONKOS. Tf are you even reading? Sanji took a hit from mere YC and his bones were shattered.

What gap?
Thanks to a miracle steroid. He is up there. Hopefully he won't get ragdolled by King. Im sure, little baby enma will help him. lol

Not sure if it holds any meaning but redon added another sentence

Edit : I think that the second sentence of Redon might be about the new smash bros character that just came out today, Sora... :crazwhat:
p.s2 레돈 관련 킹 얘기 있어서 추가로 다는데 이번 화에 킹 일절 안 나옴.
There's an additional talk about King from Redon, but no King in this chapter.

Sora was a Lunarian like King Sora = Sky :crazwhat:

sanji is no mutation he had his genes altered you mentioned mutations because you have no argument without it. The word mutation was never used to refer to sanji this is the hand in front of the face all over again
I mentioned the mutations as an example you dumbass

To explain to your uneducated high school dropping ass that your genes are natural for you as long as you are born with them

Yes he was altered before birth, but he always had them

So yeah he fits the talent category, it's not like he did steroids or modified himself later in life, he was literally born non human

At this point we're debating the meaning of the term "natural"

Status
Not open for further replies.