Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, looks like Judge's DNA modifications just had a late delay, with Sanji gradually awakening his powers while growing, with the first hint of that happening in Enies Lobby when he unlocked his diable jambe technique.

We used to think it was friction, but I guess Oda wanted to create a connection with the germa modifications he explained in WCI
I am still wondering if it's Germa related, originally Invisibility was planned for Sanji with him being called Stealth Black and Judge's lack of reaction to Sanji's fire ahen they fought, or any vinsmoke's lack of reaction to that really.

I hope Queen doesnt get wrecked next chap. If he has a way to deal with buffed Sanji who is quite possibly YC1+ lvl with the exoskeleton, then Queen is goated. Maybe nerf Sanji with blindness or something to start landing hits. Then Sanji relies on his CoO and beats him.
If he has awakening, I can see a insane battle going out with both over 2-5chapters. Same for Zoro vs King.

His siblings are fodder without the exoskeleton. Giving Sanji the exoskeelton is like giving a really large and burly man, a suit of armour. In comparison the vinsmoke siblings would be like giving a child the same suit of armour. Obviously the child would not be able to do the same thing the big man could do.

We gotta wait and see. Plus its still an attack from a YC Ancient Zoan. Being unscathed to that is impressivs.
Yeah they are straight bums. But for example this exoskelton thing is like having full body armament haki all the time, but just like armament haki if a strong ass loaded up attack from two yonkos comes at you, thats gg.
It is impressive tho but we have to know was it named attack or did it have haki or sum to powerscale better.

Imagine using "hardwork" as an argument in a manga where powerups are handed out in the midst of battle or by convinenint plot points(Zoro cutting steel, Zoro pulling asura out of his ass, Zoro getting shusui enma, Zoro unlocking COC)

:milaugh:

Also the guy that doesn't work hard/enjoys life and is still on top is far superior than someone who has to try hard
Cutting steel was actual due his teacher lessons.
Is like using a math formula beyond the the limits of itself.

Shushui was cuz he won the fight how is that plot point.

Enma ? Grabbing it only is a challenge already so one must be above many to have a chance into mastering it. Like is not like a sword anyone can even use you must be strong enough for it.

COC and Zoro was long time theorized cuz he will stand above all swordmans like a "King" or someone.

I could accept Ashura as being something inexplicable so far anything else is hard work.

Yeah they are straight bums. But for example this exoskelton thing is like having full body armament haki all the time, but just like armament haki if a strong ass loaded up attack from two yonkos comes at you, thats gg.
It is impressive tho but we have to know was it named attack or did it have haki or sum to powerscale better.
Sanji also has super recovery tho. Even if heaviliy injured ….near death to Hakai….he’ll recover quickly.

I

Indigo

Just a quickly reminder that a lot of people here (of a certain fandom) before the raid
started really believed that Sanji would have had a Page One rematch as his final match up lmao
a lot of people here (of a certain fandom) before the raid really believed that Zoro's final match up was Orochi or Kyoshiro, they said Zoro would never interact or fight with King or Kaido

they also said while Zoro fights Orochi, Sanji would fight King

What's your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.