Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again bullshit. Already stated months ago that sanji was a late bloomer thus sanji eventually using dj which is a result of lineage factor wouldn't be a shock to judge. However haki was since even his kids seems to be able pr willing to utilize it
Sanji was seen as a failure not a late bloomer. Judge expected Sanji to never have powers. If he saw his lineage factor modifications….hed be shocked.

Sanji as an 'unmodified human' creating fire is as unexplanable as Zoro having Ashura. Them respectively coming from emotions and will doesn't make sense. Its probably Sanji was modified with lunarian genes as a kid, niji with mink genes, etc while ashura could be something that certain people in his lineage could use.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I mean you guys talked about 'ZKK', but it got debunked and Kaido one-shot Zoro and now you got debunked on Zoro 'one-shots' YCs as King is tossing around Zoro like ragdoll after prior fight.

Nah, Sanji trained his, not cheat codes like Zoro on his swords and medicine.
Zoro is going to kill Kaido, rest assured. Zoro is going to beat / kill King then on his last leg, cut Kaido's head clean off.

I

Indigo

I'm so glad i enjoyed Zoro so much in the pre-time skip

I used to like Sanji during the pre-ts, the Mr. Prince moments and his fighting style

but i absolutely hated the simp gag, so i never became a huge fan

then Time Skip came and it just became worse

now with his Wano power ups / fighting style being completely determined by the fucking Germa and Judge is absolute shit

thank god i didn't read 1000 chapters being a huge Sanji fan to get shitted on like this

and i already know Zoro is also gonna get some shit with the shimotsuki, i already accepted that shit, but it's not his complete fighting kit

Once Zoro learns to use ACoC Sanji will lick his feets like a cow. There won't be a way to compete with zoro until he himself gets it which is veeery debatable at this point since he already got his PU.

Status
Not open for further replies.