Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Seems like it's a you thing on being toxic user than that. Sanji have earned his on his abilities being born on them, but Zoro got free hand on Enma he never earned to be honest if we talking about it. Luffy have earned his in fighting too, so Idk what you talking about there.
Stop being a shit troll baiter

you are saying now that both Sanji and Luffy earned their PU and Zoro is the only that didn't because you want to make me mad

and you call me the toxic one, shut the fuck up

No its not. The exo-skeleton yes. But the flame powers are entirely a gift from Sora. And yh, a lot of Sanji’s abilities are because of his parents…..but they wouldnt be a great buff if his body werent stong and he wasnt a gifted fighter from the get-go. If Sanji never fought a day in his life, and was bestowed these powers he wouldnt be stronger than Pearl….who quite literally has the same abilities but far inferior.
Again bullshit. That scenario your provided was a drug use to change genetics combating a child with already altered genetics. Not matter the result it's still a result of the child being altered in the first place. Which again still comes back to judge

not it isn't, because i like the getting lost gag

i hate the simp gag from the start

it's that simple

the getting lost gag is funny and Oda uses that to put Zoro in awesome situations, like in Wano or in Sabaoady and almost killing a Celestial Dragon

Sanji's simp gag fucking sucks and makes him get caught by Black Maria, or manipulated by Pudding, it just fucking sucks
It is and makes you petty and stupid.

Gag is one everyone and Zoro's gag get tiring as well gag on him easily losing swords by others even by an Tontatta too.

Sanji's ladies man have help him gained allies like Viola and Pudding, they are good unlike Zoro's traits hurts more than help him.

Did half of this forum flunk school or something. How can yall down right say DJ is from Judge, when we see time after time that DJ is enhanced with emotions, something Judge wants to get rid of. How can yall casually see the name Stealth Black, and assume Judge wanted to give Sanji flames powers.

Reiju has pink poison powers whilst being called Poison Pink
Niji has blue electric powers whilst being called Electric Blue
Ichiji has red spark powers whilst being called Sparking Red

But Sanji has red flame powers whilst being called Stealth Black. Not only is DJ not black, its also not stealth/invisibility.

DJ is obviously a genetic modification, but its not a genetic modification from Judge. The obvious conclusion is that its from the woman who wanted to keep Sanji’s emotions….the very thing that fuels DJ.
Beautifully written. DJ has nothing to do with Judge. His mother sacrificed herself because Sanjis emotions. Sanji still has his emotions so this powerup is good for him. I hope everyone understands this.

Stop your bullshit. If oda was to write in the story that luffy has a genetic lineage factor of kaido and that he was bio engineered, we would all look at luffy differently in a bad way
But luffy constantly gets power up after power up ! Against the fight w katakuri he unlocked future sight and an arc later he’s using it like it’s nothing, he unlocks adv coc in the spur of the moment and went from being mollywhopped by kaido to fighting kaido on equal grounds in BASE form. Not to also add for sanji to actually unlock this power up his bones had to be fucking broken first so what’s the issue? People don’t complain when luffy unlocks bs shit or any other character how come is the energy never the same for sanji?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Hiyori gave the sword to him bc he saved her life.
Not because Zoro is some random guy who happens to look like Ushimaru.
Supposed "neutrals" twisting narratives and finding small stuff to downplay Zoro in a chapter where Zoro wasn't even present.

All that just to feed their insecurity that Oda gifted their favourite characters shitty, "here ya go" type powerups.

I

Indigo

It is and makes you petty and stupid.

Gag is one everyone and Zoro's gag get tiring as well gag on him easily losing swords by others even by an Tontatta too.

Sanji's ladies man have help him gained allies like Viola and Pudding, they are good unlike Zoro's traits hurts more than help him.
You've just been put on the ignore list, see ya

Like I can understand not liking the power up if you preferred something different but the mass amount of copium going on in this thread rn is flat out disgusting. Y’all really using “working hard” as some kind of merit to discredit the character? A character you don’t even like and we should take it seriously and say you make sense???
Sanji is quite literally working hard against a high lvl YC opponent as well rn lmao. More hard work then any training session Zoro has done alone. Dont know what these nibbas are sniffing to even have the audacity,

Status
Not open for further replies.