Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The Exo-skeleton didnt manifest after Sanji was cooking in the kitchen or something. This dude is quite literally fighting a YC1 lvl person, for possibly hours at this point, getting his bones crushed and all etc. Hes worked harder here more than Zoro has worked for his little Enma training with Momo. If Oda wanna gift this man a PU let him. The Exo-Skeleton was unlocked via extreme methods anyways.
queen is weaker than smoothie and kata (yc1) one shooting ichiji
yc1 and yc2 doesn't have problem agaisnt vinsmoke

I say Mid diff as well
Sanji fighting output still relies on diable jambe who easily gets neg By Zoro's Homurasaki

Sanji have zero long range attack as of now
Zoro can spam mountain slashes and AoE

Flight Sanji Can Fly but Zoro has a new ability that can burst him up 500 or more meters( estimate) in the sky

Attack speed - Asura and Shi Shi son son still at the top tier of speed blitz among high lvl fighters
And more importantly, Queen was crushing Sanji's bones whiles King is trading blows with no haki Zoro.
King also knocked out RS Sanji.

This shows their difference is huge

I'm hoping

and praying you are correct

but Oda has made me enjoy the monster trio since the beginning, while i only loved Zoro

he lost Sanji on me in the pre-ts

he has started to lose Luffy for me with all the destiny / ass pulls power ups

so i'm afraid for Zoro

:josad:
Gave him the magic sword Enma which scared Kaido, something people like Roger, Shanks and Whitebesrd have not done, indicating that Sword is very special.

Enma allows Zoro to use bigger and more deaoer slashes than he can create naturally.

Gave him the magic sword Enma which scared Kaido, something people like Roger, Shanks and Whitebesrd have not done, indicating that Sword is very special.

Enma allows Zoro to use bigger and more deaoer slashes than he can create naturally.
W8 Roger have Supreme Grade sword Ace and Whitebeard have supreme Grade Sword Murakomogiri

While zoro only have great grade sword Lol

And shanks sword gryphon aint no ordinary sword as well

Cmon candies use your brain

With the whole CP0 plotline, Sanji may have less of a chance of going to the roof with Zoro. However I wouldnt mind Sanji not meeting Kaido….if we get a cool moment of Sanji defeating the leader of the CP0 and then saving Robin in his arms. Man im really debating which option is better…..Kaido or Sanbin….:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.