Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao kata stans are delusional

Queen can outlast Kata and Kata have few attacks that can Hurt Queen
The only thing that made kata such a threat was his future sight which sanji casually countered calmly while luffy needed advcoo(haki bloom) :sanmoji: makes me wonder wat is sanji holding back

Can ya'll seriously shut the fuck up about fanboy wars for one chapter? I can't find anyone even mentioning that we're literally getting CP9 rematches in Wano because all anyone cares about is the same old argument we've been having the whole time.
Yeah well welcome. You will leave this forum before you see an end to it.

I dunno man. I love Lucci and I wanna be excited to see him again, but it kinda steals thunder at best.

And Yamato's role is a real wait and see

I hope Lucci hints something in this chapter about what happened during the Reverie because I'm sure that we won't be seeing him after this chapter for quite some time.

Unfair to say "trading" blows. The only time Zoro "traded" blows with King was when Sanji was also "trading" blows with Queen in 1023, whom he had already been attacking chapters prior.

Last chapter Zoro was thrown 3 times from 3 separate attacks and injured, owned by King. Sanji is being owned Queen.

Can we stop the dick measuring contest here? I'm objectively a fan of both characters pretty much equally, think ZKK can happen, and think Sanji has an awesome powerup coming. You guys are ridiculous.

The comparison between King and Queen is similar to Kaku/Jabra or Mr. 1/Mr. 2. Leave it at that. They have extremely negligible bounty differences. The rush to compare strength when nothing really has been objectively shown to prpve otherwise is a bit insane to me
Zoro did damage to King and King did more damage to Zoro hence "trading blows".
Zoro wasn't "owned"

What are you getting at though, I only answered a question

He doesnt even want it, it's basically playing devils hypocrite instead of advocate at this point

Fans want what the own character doesnt want.

He doesnt even want to use the raid suit but had to and his body transforms on it's own free will that he is against
Idk, seeing sanji have an internal struggle and seeing the crew, specially the ones he is the closest to (luffy, zoro, nami, usopp) confort him would be pretty great

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Oda needs to wrap up SanBin this arc, with one finishing moment.

- Nami and Sanji got a hug
- Pudding and Sanji got a kiss
- Robin and Sanji should have se…..joking a hug.
jinbei and nami got a hug
Jinbei picked up with robin
momo sleep with nami and robin

Status
Not open for further replies.