Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let see the real manga. If it somehow states that Sanji was nerfed (not just feeling weird), I am willing to take L.
i never said he was nerfed.. concluding that is a fallacy so its not necessary..

i never said he was nerfed my whole point was his body was dragging him down when going through changes in a battle

A great chapter. so much things to discuss here
so Base sanji not even YC3 level. got neg diffed by YC2 queen and he crushed everybone of his body, So without awekening, Base sanji not even yc3 level and he dead already?

With the awekening & the raid suit, will he manage to par with YC2 Queen and defeat him?

@Chrono @Zoro D Goat @sanjikun

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
It most likely is lack of concetration.

Smashing X key on controller when you want to press O type of shit

It is herf bcs lets be real, try to do anything IRL whem you have a swarm of flies around your head
If that's the case then slight nerf? Yeah.

Not that hard of a nerf for Queen to handle him like this. Again, as I said, lets wait till the chapter drops.

"His body is changing for the better but somehow its a massive nerf that allows him to get his bones crushed." - That is the BS that I said I didn't like before the horde started quoting me.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
so Base Zoro not even YC3 level. got neg diffed by YC1 base King and he made Zoro cough blood and fly away, So without Enma, Base Zoro not even yc3 level and he dead already?

With the Odens Haki will he manage to par with YC1 King and defeat him?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
If that's the case then slight nerf? Yeah.

Not that hard of a nerf for Queen to handle him like this. Again, as I said, lets wait till the chapter drops.

"His body is changing for the better but somehow its a massive nerf that allows him to get his bones crushed." - That is the BS that I said I didn't like before the horde started quoting me.
You went throught puberty, right?

How did it feel when all those bones started to hurt when growing?

Do you think DR Doflamingo vs Sanji would end any different even if Sanji was allowed to show off his full moveset?

Apply the same energy to Queen. For all we know he hasn't showed his full moveset yet he is able to restrain and break Sanji's bones.
This makes no sense. Doffy was in BASE, Queen is in HYBRID.

So, yes, Sanji using Hell's Memories would have pushed both harder, but Doffy was not even close to 100% and finished him off in seconds.

Queen is already in his final form and he's been fighting for an hour.

So, Hell's Memories would be a GAMECHANGER here.

so Base Zoro not even YC3 level. got neg diffed by YC1 base King and he made Zoro cough blood and fly away, So without Enma, Base Zoro not even yc3 level and he dead already?

With the Odens Haki will he manage to par with YC1 King and defeat him?
i see did i triggered you clown:milaugh:
Zoro Countered every named attack from king, king couldnt land a single hit on zoros body. and this is 50% HP zoro lol
nerfed Zoro already stronger than King from the begin with unlike the Okama who got crushed his bones from a YC2 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.