Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see SHP vs Kizaru rematch. Kizaru already hinted going to Wano.
Yeah…
In fact, I am very very very much expecting those people will pull up for different reasons:

1- Kizaru : Just like Marco, he was heavily hinted to show up, it’s just a matter of when.

2- All of Cipher Pol Agis 0 will pull up, and we finally see all their members…

3- As Akainu hinted, Sending Kizaru alone too fast is reckless, he might send Greenbull too which means we finally get to see him…

4- Drake from Sword may play a major role in Aokiji showing up (if he’s actually leader of sword) but wil have different agenda than other 2 admirals

5- Revs & Dragon might pull up

6- Weevil might appear too

7- SSG

8- Maybe Sabo too

Wonder if its related to his cyborg modification or its due to his DF mastery or is it what ancient zoan awakening capable of?
I know it's not like what Oda tried to imply through impel down beast on how Zoan awakening would be. But since it ancient Zoan it might has different type of awakening
Splitting body parts is def related to his cyborg abilities, seems like his neck and tail fused so he becomes snake like while his main body attacked Sanji with swords/weapons, Queen has command over his headless body with his cybernetic modifications

Yeah…
In fact, I am very very very much expecting those people will pull up for different reasons:

1- Kizaru : Just like Marco, he was heavily hinted to show up, it’s just a matter of when.

2- All of Cipher Pol Agis 0 will pull up, and we finally see all their members…

3- As Akainu hinted, Sending Kizaru alone too fast is reckless, he might send Greenbull too which means we finally get to see him…

4- Drake from Sword may play a major role in Aokiji showing up (if he’s actually leader of sword) but wil have different agenda than other 2 admirals

5- Revs & Dragon might pull up

6- Weevil might appear too

7- SSG

8- Maybe Sabo too
So before the World war we're having another miniature World war

Status
Not open for further replies.