Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji can recover from cuts, now he literally counters Zoro.
And do not being Laido was cut cut argument, Laido has hard skin but doesn't immediatly recover from cuts like Sanji.
Wow, I never seen so many people desperate. Kaido can heal from any attack that not significant enough to cause permanent damage.

Sanjii is just showing the same powers his siblings has, who all got their beat and hurt in WCI, and people act like Sanji can't be damaged now.
:milaugh:

This site has been loading slow for me for some reason, any other site I got to and they load pretty normally.
Its a problem with only you sir
I suggest turning off the VPN if they are on
or restarting the site or deleting the browsing history n cache
Hope this helps
Have a nice day
This was Worstgen Service let us know if you ever need help with anything else
:catsweat:

So before the World war we're having another miniature World war
Yes, because just like Doflamingo was keeping the monsters from taking action

Kaido’s presence in Wano at full force with his army + the unknown factor of Samurai strength (since Ryuuma prevented WG long ago)+ the fact Wano is a natural fortress geographically they all played a big role in making the WG very cautious about approaching it

But with Kaido’s defeat + Samurai and allies are beyond tired from war… WG can enforce her action and try to invade it way easier…

Kaido was the guy who kept them away…

it’s only natural… especially after the MANY important characters speak about Wano importance.

We have Sengoku himself telling Akainu and questioning why people are gathering to Wano… WG and their history of not being allowed to get there and then the borders were closed on them…etc!

they all point to great chaos after Kaido is down

It won't even be a meito
when did i say it would be.. Kinemon's weren't i bet even Ahshura's aren't yet look at their feats against Jack and kaido.. true skill is a must.. but a renowned combatant won't use a tooth pick to fight out of humbless lol..
plus Queen is a scientist so might be his creation

Sanji overwhelmed the exoskeleton too. It's not the same for each. I presume Sanji is stronger because he had a stronger "base"
It's the same for all , remember it's genetically edited.
You can't train an exoskeleton.

The difference of his brothers and him is that Sanji can add COA that's why his defense will be better than his brothers.

The healing is part of it too remember Niji recovering from sanji kick on his chin or Reiju bullet wound( well the bullet took time cuz it's was specifically for germa).

Status
Not open for further replies.