Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did this “Queen cracked BMs skull” nonsense come from the only person capable of doing damage to BM like that on Onigashima is Kaido and Law

Stop the wank

Not really a spoilers type of guy, but thought to switch it up this week (zoro hype and that).

Now lmao tell me pervert-san who hated daddy and everything to do with him, went from not wearing the suit, with no body modifications.....to wearing his suit every other time he struggles, and then getting his body upgraded for free lol. I mean he has it better than his siblings as they don't have emotions.....freeby power i say. :funky:

Even after all this it's still Woro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pervert-San

what was the point of whole cake island again? :suresure:

Lucci is like a cat in heat, he can't get enough of Robin lol. A tired Strawhat group, alongside the wano samurais will deal with these trash...again. Is it me or does Luffy beating Kaido and CP0 not having Kaido in their objectives mean ZKK WILL HAPPEN??????? GLORY GLORY DAYS BABY! :zosmug:

Grand battle x some ds game

heivias (i think its her at least could be wrong... Cant believe she's still drawing one piece thats wild lol)

Tinafate1 (she draws lots of boobs and shit now so headsup don't open her Twitter if you around people lol)

DUDE. Imagine... IMAGINE Zoro with THREE MASTER SWORDS. This guy would destroy everything.

Also Ganon: "I'm in danger!"

:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.