Votes: 16 88.9%
  • zoro

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

most badass swordman with bad sense of direction from bleach vs most badass swordman with bad sense of direction from one piece

scenario 2: miahwk vs kenpachi

H

Haoshoku

Kenpachi scales to the strongest characters of the Bleach verse in some areas like physical strength, attack speed etc. Which gives current Zoro absolutely no chance of winning this fight as Bleach’s top tiers are casually country lvl in DC and multi continental and beyond with their bankais/Vollstandigs and this includes Kenny. I guess the same would go for Mihawk but it would be closer than vs Zoro for sure.

@TheAncientCenturion I am a Zarachi fan what should I do?

This will be a blood bath!
Post automatically merged:

most badass swordman with bad sense of direction from bleach vs most badass swordman with bad sense of direction from one piece

scenario 2: mohawk vs kenpachi
Zarchi solos both of them even at EOS.

This guy killed gods!

Each are at most low diffs.
Post automatically merged:

scenario 2: miahwk vs kenpachi

This guy one-shots any WSS in OP ... PERIOD!

Last edited:
What was the best we saw Mihawk do? cut Aokiji Iceberg ? cut Fujitora meteorite in One Piece Stampede ?

Gin Ichimaru casually cut a city in Shikai.

Zaraki Kenpachi without neither Shikai or Bankai is probably far too fast for Zoro at the end of the Manga with comparable cutting ability.

Shikai ? Bankai ? Not necessary.

H

Haoshoku

This is basically another one sided show, resulting in another Zoro vs Bleach character getting locked, I’ll leave it open for any final comments.
Someone should try the Vice Captain lvl characters instead next time since Zoro is closer to them. Hint: Zoro vs Izuru or Zoro vs Ikkaku.

But yeah ain’t much Zoro is doing against a semi casual country buster, let alone the multiplier his bankai gives him and the boost he gets with his eyepatch off, dude’s easily in the continental range if not higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.