Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naaaaaahhh have faith. It's far more important than Jack/Peros. She's not a tertiary villain, she's up there with Kaido, King and Queen. The only issue is Oda can only do so much per chapter because how many characters exist. Yes, Kid's been stalling her with Law since like 1015, but its the fact that it's been stalled this long that gives me hope for a decent fight.

Imo I think there are potentially 2 events that will happen that we'll see Kid/Law initially fight BM:

- The first is tied to Killer's victory against Hawkins. I'm sure it's going to involve Killer harming Kid several more times (for drama) until he manages to outsmart Hawkins. Once that happens, Kid won't be landlocked to a handicap and I think we'll see a signficant move/moment from Kid.

- The 2nd I feel may be a bit more theoretical, but I do think that 2 of the CP-0 members in Wano were BMs childhood friends. CP-0 wants the Yonko eliminated, and what I can see happening is they reveal themselves to Linlin and tell her what she did to Caramel and the other kids. This entirely fucks Linlin up and enough for Kid to pierce her bad.

Then I think you'll see some pretty intense shot after, but only after Queen and King are down and we get more of Luffy vs Kaido. Imo there's just way too much setup to offscreen her or remove her from the battles. I think Kid/Law fans will eat well soon, it's just taking a while because it seems like Oda wants to either finish Queen and King first or he at least wants to characterize the fights a lot more (we'll see how 1029 goes if Sanji vs Queen is even focused on or not)
Nah. This is what's going to happen: We will get "one panel" updates in every "3 to 4" chapters of their fight, just to show that they are still fighting, but the fight itself will be off screened–during that time we will focus *primarily* on Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen and Luffy vs Kaido. Then, when Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen will be over, in middle of Luffy vs Kaido, we will get to Marco who at that time will be back into action and will join Kid and Law to *boost* them for more off screen action. Kid and Law will be healed by Marco, just like Zoro was healed by the *asspull juice* and Luffy by eating, and then we will get back to Luffy vs Kaido climax where Luffy will defeat Kaido. Only after that, we will go back to Kid vs Big Mom, where Kid will be heavily injured but unlike Law and Marco he will not be defeated, then when Big Mom will be ready to kill Kid with a CoC haki attack Luffy will arrive and block her attack. After that, we will get into Luffy vs Big Mom where Luffy will defeat Big Mom and Kid will be angry at Luffy that he robbed him of his victory over a Yonko.

In the next year this post will become prophetic, but everybody will forget about it cuz they always do.

Sanji kicked Yonji’s face… the raid suit doesn’t protect faces

I mean if your point is that Sanji’s durability has increased then of course… Sanji wasn’t bullet proof inWCI and now he is…
if the metal barrier is the same i believe perspero would still make it through but seeing how he has arnament over it... majes me think other wise..

even if let's assume he doesn't use arnament to defend i'd still say he'd be as fine or even in better condition than he was after he took a bullet to his shoulder and didn't concern himself with..

what key here is even if the barrier is same.. the muscle mass and durability reinforces the metal barrier.. i think this is logical and we can agree to it ye?

Well i am not some Zoro fans that puts Zoro in PK tier only by showing some feats.

I am mad, nah i am joking with you guys who brings some fights that wasn't really fights to made Zoro more stronger, Zoro now to fight Sanji has to use a AdCoA or his swords will break.
Holy shit dude. You've killed my brain cells with that comment. Wtf is that even. If you're comparing Zoro with skilled swordmanship and swords that actually have value to Queen toy sword.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because he got his durability from the exact same place… And his siblings had higher durability than him in WCI… So what’s there it say his durability hasn’t just reached his Brothers? Again, it’s the same source
Nah, in my view Sanji has already more Durability than them by a good margin, now becomes more higher.

Well King and Queen gang up on Him and back up againt to fight Queen.

if the metal barrier is the same i believe perspero would still make it through but seeing how he has arnament over it... majes me think other wise..

even if let's assume he doesn't use arnament to defend i'd still say he'd be as fine or even in better condition than he was after he took a bullet to his shoulder and didn't concern himself with..

what key here is even if the barrier is same.. the muscle mass and durability reinforces the metal barrier.. i think this is logical and we can agree to it ye?
You mean if Sanji uses armament haki he gets better durability than his brothers? Yeah sure, that’s fine since the brothers aren’t confirmed haki users right? I’ve forgotten, was it written that they don’t have haki?

anyway yeah, if the difference between the two is that Sanji has armament and they don’t, then that’s an actual good argument for Sanji having better durability than his brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.