Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Franky and Brook references are wrong, and Jinbe appears too :)

- Franky is Donkey Kong.
- Brook is dressed with a suit and cape, he also wears a crown.
- Jinbe is Mario from the Super Mario saga (instead of the “M” he wears a “J” on his cap and jumpsuit).
Post automatically merged:

Chopper looks like a monkey (maybe is another character from Donkey Kong saga) and Robin looks like Morrigan from Darkstalkers saga.
So the best part of the chapter that was not told by the korean leaker was the color page ?

Kaido's weak to getting cut, that's why fodder Scabbards damaged him :josad:

Sanji laughs off cutting attacks as the swords break upon his mighty skin :finally:
Fodder scabbards that are all proving to be commander level, you call such capable fighters fodder :0

I don’t know if your trying to be funny by being illogical or what, it would be extremely sad if you actually believed what your saying right now :(

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Again the durability that the exoskeleton provides is what im comparing obviously. And the exoskeleton itself isnt even healing the bones. The body itself is healing them because its one of Judge’s modifications.
Where was it stated the exoskeleton didn't heal him? :choppawhat:

It still looks like an high diff fight to me. Sanji won't be able to defeat Queen that easily it seems.
Now to me Sanji has the durability, Raw strenght and regeneration to fight Queen, i only want to see Sanji having a Haki upgrade(maybe in future arcs against BB crew or a Admiral).
Post automatically merged:

Where was it stated the exoskeleton didn't heal him? :choppawhat:
Yep.

Fodder scabbards that are all proving to be commander level, you call such capable fighters fodder :0

I don’t know if your trying to be funny by being illogical or what, it would be extremely sad if you actually believed what your saying right now :(

Well there's a clear discrepancy between how easy it is to harm Kaido with a cutting attack compared to a blunt attack. That's why such a big deal was made about Luffy hurting him with a punch, or Kid having a really hard time finding a way to do it

Well there's a clear discrepancy between how easy it is to harm Kaido with a cutting attack compared to a blunt attack. That's why such a big deal was made about Luffy hurting him with a punch, or Kid having a really hard time finding a way to do it
Whats easy ????
There are only 2 individual that gave Kaido a deep wound and neither of those is Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.