Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Enma you cannot deny that it is a massive powerup for Zoro. There has been so much focus regarding the sword that it's disingenious to say that it is only as good as Shisui.

Both Yonkos even comment on the power/haki of Enma. Kaido remarks it exudes Oden's haki as well.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yep, Shisui will injure Kaidou like all scabbards, but only Enma is stronger enough to scar him.
Bruh not enma lol. Enma brought out Zoro's Conquerors haki by accident. That perma scarred Kaido with Ashura.

Shusui will for sure injure Kaido like Zoro did using Enma with the Tatsumaki. It won't perma scar him though.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Regarding Enma you cannot deny that it is a massive powerup for Zoro. There has been so much focus regarding the sword that it's ingenious to say that it is only as good as Shisui.

Both Yonkos even comment on the power/haki of Enma. Kaido remarks it exudes Oden's haki as well.
at no moment has kaido ever said anything about enma releasing oden's haki

Regarding Enma you cannot deny that it is a massive powerup for Zoro. There has been so much focus regarding the sword that it's ingenious to say that it is only as good as Shisui.

That already has been debunked and or directly came form Oda himself that Zoro does not use Oden haki. Also as for now, Enma isn't stronger than Shusui, it acts like a cursed sword. Not stronger

Well there's a clear discrepancy between how easy it is to harm Kaido with a cutting attack compared to a blunt attack. That's why such a big deal was made about Luffy hurting him with a punch, or Kid having a really hard time finding a way to do it
All those people are all minimum YC3 level and they know advCoA so why is it shocking they can harm Kaido?
We already saw normal CoA attack don’t damage Kaido, Kid and the rest didn’t know what advCoA is that’s why they were shocked.

In no way does this mean Kaido is susceptible to sword attacks that makes no sense.

Regarding Enma you cannot deny that it is a massive powerup for Zoro. There has been so much focus regarding the sword that it's disingenious to say that it is only as good as Shisui.

Sorry but swords dont work that way maybe in candy land

Swords exudess the wielders own Ryou/haki

Where does it state that it's the strongest sword Zoro got? You can literally check which grade is Enma and Shusui. Unless you provide me exact information, you're speaking from your ass
I already said Same grade don't make her same powerfull, look to Mihawk's swords is a Saijo and stated to be the strongest swords.

Zoro said Enma him will be even stronger when he already used Shisui, but why he don't said like" well with this sword i could bee back to have the same strenghts as when i have with shisui" or some like that?.

Status
Not open for further replies.