Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Sanji use the same attack he used on Queen on the Kraken?
If so it will be a nice call back for Oda showing just how strong the SHP after timeskip

Their logic is laughable and absolutely misses the entire context.

Enma was able to perma scar Kaido thanks to Zoro's Conquerors. Shusui with Conquerors would do even more damage lol. The mental gymnastics to deny something that's clearly shown in the manga is unreal.
That's half bs

Zoro would cut kaido with way more difficulty with Shisui

Zoro doesn't know yet how to release large quantities haki, he can only do basic things like sending small haki infused airslashes enma is there to tap in his hidden potential, but he can't scar kaido without it until the end of this arc probably

Jack's One dimensional Moveset is one of Oda's weirdest decisions
By far one of the weirdest. I did not necessarily expect some over the top swordsman game, but nothing. That's harsh
Pretty sad if you ask me, Jack had his fanbase too and lot of build up as character, he deserve it far better.
I have a slighty hope that he could stand up with awakening but I think that thing is probably not going to happen.
The question is more, if King and Queen getting awakening, why Jack was highlighted as Calamity if he doesn´t have awakening too?
I really don't think they've got it either. Looks more and more like they are purely themed around that lunarian and cyborg theme. And powerlvl wise that's seemingly already enough for their overall standing in the crew
I woudln't be surprised if Zoan awakening ends up being a Kaido only thing.
Yamato seemingly also does not have it for example and neither did the tobi roppo.
Wait and see...

Status
Not open for further replies.