Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that he can't put the same amount of haki on shisui

Enma isnt just a blade, it's curse allows zoro to release more haki
The curse only drains the haki withoud permission, and thats it, thats hwy its a fucking CURSE. Zoro can put as much haki as he want sin ANY blade, even if it some fodder sword.

Of course the gradding of the sword is important as it boosts the power accordingly, but current enma and Shusui are the same grade and thus almost equaly as powerfull, Shusui might even be a bit better since it is a black blade whos grade was raised by Ryuma, but Enma has a higher potential since Shisui already reached the limit of how good it can get.

Why do people get so salty about enma specifically when literally every new sword zoro gets has been used as a power up by oda
Tho admittedly enma wank in manga is so extra its funny in a goofy way lol

King>Queen but the gap is not huge :goyea:

King has done fuck-all but people are placing him several tiers above Queen just because he’s a goofy character and King is serious

Imagine the insane wank King would be getting if he had the same feats as Queen does

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Do people realize Sword breaking ain't that hard especially to none meito blades. Luffy head broke Rebecca sword. Yet he ran from Cracker sword like the plague. Mihawk broke both Zoro fodder swords, but Wado was fine.
Really hope they do but all I see in the spoiler threads are either agenda filled wankfests or trolling, baiting and flaming.

Implying Zoro was still getting accustomed to Enma with actual battle.

Also when i say mastered I meant black Enma

Again narratively speaking it is nonsense that Zoro would gain a weaker sword in exchange for a stronger sword. Otherwise he would never make that trade, his own power > Wano traditions
Its not weaker, its on the same tier has Wado and Shisui. It was surpose to be a fair exchange. Sandai is the weakest sword Zoro has and its two ranks below his other two swords. So when he gets Nidai expect him to a tier in strength.

King has done fuck-all but people are placing him several tiers above Queen just because he’s a goofy character and King is serious
king fought marco and now zoro + no diffed rs sanji
queen chopper now base sanji
portrayal and feats king shits on queen
+ we already got confirmed that king is kaido s rhm and second to nly him

Graded sword wado survives random ones dont

After loguetown with zoros 2 new graded swords
Yubashiri helping him cut and move faster at least during ittoriyu

Kitetsu easily cutting through stone without even trying adding to zoro lethalness

Shusui adding to his attack power
a black blade adds to the blades hardness/toughness but i don't think everything special about it was strictly because of it. Could be wrong tho

Enma strengthening mastery of armament haki when mastered + adding more attack power by pulling out more haki than normally used

Its not weaker, its on the same tier has Wado and Shisui. It was surpose to be a fair exchange. Sandai is the weakest sword Zoro has and its two ranks below his other two swords. So when he gets Nidai expect him to a tier in strength.
Wano has national importance but Enma has importance as being the tool that cut Kaido. One was traded for cultural reasons the other for power reasons. Just like with almost every single powerup in OP it's always been used to make the character stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.