Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

The kid will carry The Will of the Dead :josad:
It just seems weird to me that the hat would go back to Shanks, you know what i mean? since we already know it was given by Roger to Shanks and then by Shanks to Luffy, i think the story progression is that it would go to the next generation, instead of going back to Shanks

and Oda did remind us about Shanks getting the hat back in Marineford, right around the same time he also showed Blackbeard saying it wasn't time to fight Shanks yet.

I don't know, i just don't think the reunion is something that has to happen like so many believe.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nah, they just got healed and Perospero got no healing. Perospero was pretty fucked up since he made no appearance for like 10 chapters, and next time we see him he's trying to take a shot at Sanji because of what he did to him
Agreed. But we do know that getting beaten half to death by Kaido is a severely bigger nerf than whatever damage Perospero took against Wanda and Carrot.
Unless there's some gimmick like Marco's flames or that mink healing medicine involved, the scabbards were just administered temporary aid. That does not put them on equal ground with their combatants.

Inu, Neko were nerfed, quite severely. Jack took a good beating as well. Perospero didn't take close to the damage these three took.

Zoro is currently getting overwhelmed by King right now. He'll be getting his powerup as well before the fight is over. The Chekovs gun of turning Enma black is already in play.
Overwhelmed yet isn't even injured badly from king who is in hybrid. He came in naturally more durable than king hence why king can slap him about but it still isn't enough to put him down. Zoro will be getting a powerup from fighting king though

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It just seems weird to me that the hat would go back to Shanks, you know what i mean? since we already know it was given by Roger to Shanks and then by Shanks to Luffy, i think the story progression is that it would go to the next generation, instead of going back to Shanks

and Oda did remind us about Shanks getting the hat back in Marineford, right around the same time he also showed Blackbeard saying it wasn't time to fight Shanks yet.

I don't know, i just don't think the reunion is something that has to happen like so many believe.
There's probably one chance by which Luffy will lend his hat back and that is Oda will prefer Luffy to wear a Pirate King suit that will feature a different hat. 🤔

Or maybe he gives it to his son.

Dragging his haki out and leaving him like a husk = Turning Zoro's endurance into Haki now?
Literally making stuff outta thin air lmfao :jay-he:
His endurance gets lowered, don't deny it

His raw power increases

Is it hard to understand, enma converts his stamina into raw power

Also I don't mean his physical endurance, I meant his haki endurance, if he can fully coat a normal sword with haki for only a day, then with enma he can only do that for a few hours, but gets plenty of ap

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
His endurance gets lowered, don't deny it

His raw power increases

Is it hard to understand, enma converts his stamina into raw power

Also I don't mean his physical endurance, I meant his haki endurance, if he can fully coat a normal sword with haki for only a day, then with enma he can only do that for a few hours, but gets plenty of ap
Your literally making Enma sound like what Luffy goes through with G4 and I can't read this shit without laughing I'm sorry :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.