Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
is that a justification?

it doesn't change the fact that you're stopping to their level by doing what they are..

ironic really.. so calling him a 20iq incels is like calling yourself a 20iq incel

you saying you're not wont change the fact that you called it to someone doing something now you're practicing..
Idrc lol. I troll around at times as well and that seemed enticing looking at the shit he was posting. It's an insulting joke on a fictional character on a weeb forum. It ain't that deep. Relax with the virtue signalling.

Typical candy when its one of you fellows who does it you make up excuses.
Otherwise its "zorotards are trash" time.
No i like zoro as much as sanji hahahahaha, i just don't like the fact that most of his bois are below 80 IQ, that makes me sad i'm gonna cry because i'm a candy :/ . You just showed your fragil masculinity again with that "candy"

I believe they did this because zoro bois been trolling sanji before, i also saw some trolling him because he cried when pudding betrayed him, wtf lol why acting like you have fragil masculinity problems (not you but most zoro bois)
againt nothing against you, but you joined the forum today so you dont know, give it 4 weeks of spoiler threads then you will understand the build up and true bullshit on both sides that goes on through here.

As a Zboi I have been guilty and seen other Zbois spout BS as well.

This particular spoiler it's finally come full circle where we are sitting back and enjoying the defense

I agree as Zoro is being tossed around easy by 'one-shot' YC.

Nah, more like your opinion is trash as this doesn't stop anything on his character or training. You guys seems to be coping on fact swords are not issue on him especially to certain swordsman :kayneshrug:.

Fixed for you. You it is confirmed Kamazou fainted Zoro, don't make up lies because you guys are on copium :milaugh:.
What happened to never replying to me again, loser? :brootea:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No i like zoro as much as sanji hahahahaha, i just don't like the fact that most of his bois are below 80 IQ, that makes me sad i'm gonna cry because i'm a candy :/ . You just showed your fragil masculinity again with that "candy"
Funny thats the same thing the other new candyboy who joined said in his thread crying about how zoroboys are bad.
"I like Zoro but'
No one falls for that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.