Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yh he did. Zeff trained his body to be strong af. Judge couldve done the same. However Sanji picked cooking over Germa, so Judge threw him out.
Zeff had to make him do it since the privileged little fool was too lazy to do it on his own.
Still not a good father as judge though

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
dw when the salt percolates in soon you shall know why i am saying what im syaing

idk what Chorono uploaded so idk.. tho if you're justifying what you're doing on the basis of what other's are doing then that's IDIOCY as well.. when did i say i support sanji fans mocking zoro.. what im telling you is.. be better.. these "insultive jokes" jokes first of all don't sound like jokes.. and seems like majority aren't taking em as jokes and doubt even yoir fanbase is they are laughing at insults not the "joke".. if you label anything as joke just to justify it is just straight up baloney.
pretty sure everyone's trolling around on the forum and nobody actually hates a character. its a back and forth and not "insults". chill tf out man lol. why do you get arsed over something so random and insignificant?

dw when the salt percolates in soon you shall know why i am saying what im syaing

idk what Chorono uploaded so idk.. tho if you're justifying what you're doing on the basis of what other's are doing then that's IDIOCY as well.. when did i say i support sanji fans mocking zoro.. what im telling you is.. be better.. these "insultive jokes" jokes first of all don't sound like jokes.. and seems like majority aren't taking em as jokes and doubt even yoir fanbase is they are laughing at insults not the "joke".. if you label anything as joke just to justify it is just straight up baloney.
What happened? :choppawhat:

Zeff had to make him do it since the privileged little fool was too lazy to do it on his own.
Still not a good father as judge though
Wasn't Luffy thrown in a jungle against his will by Garp? Before he met Shanks, Ace, and Sabo he didn't really show any visible interest in getting stronger yet look where he is now...

Zeff is a much better father than Judge from every angle. He gave Sanji a base to build off of and Sanji took it from there

Sanji stopped Nami from interfering remember, he even stated what Zoro was saying was right it in regards to crews respect for their captain. Even if Sanji was agreeing with Zoro there isn't much more to say is there
But Sanji wouldnt do the same lvl of threat. He agrees but he isnt as passionate enough to threaten to do something like that. Since at the end of the day, he accepts whatever Luffy’s decision is. Hes always been like this….look at this panel.

You see how it is only Zoro, Jinbe and Franky getting angry. Whilst Sanji isnt even shown, cause he wouldmt be like that. Straight away Sanji’s first goal is to get Luffy to Kaido safely.

Sanji’s devotion is 100% Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.