Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely interesting to create conflict through his power up and not have it all be sunshine and rainbows.

Have something that boosts his strength, but he's not happy with because of its origins. Something that requires him to get a better underestanding of his past and of the Germa past and how that will affect his future in order to come to terms with.

Clearly this Germa plot line is meant to thread through the whole story, with Sanji getting to learn more about Judge and Germa from characters like Queen, Vegapunk, and eventually dig out the real history of the events that culminated with the "liberation" of the North Blue from "Germa's Evil grasp".

Cuz i'd bet that there's a whole lot more to that, something that will have big implications for the story as a whole, and Sanji's endgame in terms of his relationship both with Germa and the WG.
A very respectable and understandable and well thought out answer

Indeed they do.

Look, i couldn't care less about Sanji bashing. But if that's what you're partaking in, do it right. Don't nitpick garbage to fit your agenda.
I could give you like 2 hour video all the times he treated other crew members(not nami or robin) like shit, so tf you trying to prove:bamathink: man talkin about nitpicking and proceeds to show to clips from a show that has almost 1000 episodes:laughmoji:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Loyal = abandoned his nakama for their safety and his dad's safety...
It's called sacrificing yourself for someone, the biggest act of loyality indeed. Don't tell me you're also a Two piece fan, please tell me you can understand such basic things
Nah you are the one who doesn't understand that's not loyalty, that's abandoning.

He was saying goodbye to his nakama when there was absolutely no need to. In fact, he could have very well trusted their support better but that didn't occur. Bad faith cannot justify his lack of loyalty.

This is like saying "ok X person betrayed Y but X was incapable to understand they should not have done what they did thinking they would have helped Y instead of betraying them, let's not punish X who was acting in good faith" this is the logical analogue.

When Pudding tries to shoot Sanji at their wedding, Katakuri sees that Sanji will just dodge the bullet, so he tries to do on his own with his jellybeans. In short, he sees Sanji dodging Pudding's bullet with FS, but can't see when Sanji dodges his own shot, cuz Sanji CoO was better at that specific moment.
No you idiot. Katakuri changes the future when he launches it. At no point is Sanji observation on Kats level

Isn't Sanji the man who abandoned his Nakama? You label that loyalty when he didn't even trust their help to resolve the BMP matter?:pepecafe:
That is just false, the reason Sanji made this decision is because he knew that if he doesn't go with Bege BM and his Family would be after the SH and they had already started a War on Kaido, it is one of the few things that show Zoro and Sanji are thinking alike when it comes to the Crew which is to keep them out of harms way, Sanji knew his Family thus he understood the best way to keep the trouble out of their way when facing Kaido is that he should just leave so BM and his family don't follow, while Zoro was thinking it is a stupid thing to get involved with another Yonko - probably thinking that if Sanji didn't go they would be okay - when they are going up against Kaido so he though it was stupid that Sanji left.
:kata:
both of them cared about the upcoming battle so Sanji knowing his family and their affiliation left while Zoro not knowing Sanji's disgusting family though it was stupid he left but Sanji was doing what he believed was best
:goyea:

imo u kinda got it wrong haki is luffy's focus not evryones focus. if it was everyones focus ussop will be getting that observation boost but we all know that ussop's haki boost is coming in elbalf.

wci was about sanji learning lessons not about fighting but about trusting his captain about learning not to solo everything he doesnt have to try and be 007 tryna save the day on his own like in water 7 enies lobby he can learn to ask for help like he did from robin.

but of course this is just my opinion
I don't disagree, I believe they still could've kept everything you said but implemented that PU then as well so it wouldn't have felt as much of an asspull, and Sanji could've focused on improving his haki instead.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Wanna know what else his DJ is doing? Burning Queen a YC2 with an ancient zoan fruit. I know you don't like Sanji but that is literally a feat

He works Ichiji and Niji without his RS. What makes you think Ichiji and Niji are far above Yonji? What feats do they have that puts them far above Yonji who got neg diffed by Sanji?

A jelly bean from a guy that has future sight. You forgot that part
Let's see what actual damage its done to queen first. The fact that niji was far faster than sanji and speed is supposed to be sanjis best

No it wasn't he just dodged a jelly bean a single attack basic coo
Kata throwing that changed the future the priest never shot the gun at sanji so all sanji had to dodge was a fucking sweet

Do you think Sanji will awake his Lunarian DNA against Queen too? Wouldn't that mean Sanji would get two PUs against Queen?
we nearing end game now and i dont think oda will write in power ups in the final war like sage of six paths power etc. i mean obviously their haki will still be getting stronger cause thats just how it works but i feel like if there was a any time to get power ups it would be now or in elbalf which i think will be a mini training arc

Keep in mind bleakash joined this forum disguised as a zorofan just to keep downplaying and talking trash about him.
He only used to wear zoro avatars to improve the disguise but it was funny cause everyone knew he was doing so eventually he stopped.
For him to talk about toxicity is very hipocrytical:pepelit:

my history on this forum

1) I came in as a true zoro fan.. even claimed i like zoro more in sanji FC.. after i got kicked out from Zoro FC for basically saying sanji isn't far from zoro in strength

2) So i joined rest of the FCs.. primarily sanji FC and then recently after establishing a force with Goat.. i started dedicating my self to defending sanji against BS half-wits like your sorry ass

3)Aren't you the same person who kept saying "Bleak hasn't wanked zoro at all" he's fake and just got proven wrong after wards?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
That is just false, the reason Sanji made this decision is because he knew that if he doesn't go with Bege BM and his Family would be after the SH and they had already started a War on Kaido, it is one of the few things that show Zoro and Sanji are thinking alike when it comes to the Crew which is to keep them out of harms way, Sanji knew his Family thus he understood the best way to keep the trouble out of their way when facing Kaido is that he should just leave so BM and his family don't follow, while Zoro was thinking it is a stupid thing to get involved with another Yonko - probably thinking that if Sanji didn't go they would be okay - when they are going up against Kaido so he though it was stupid that Sanji left.
:kata:
both of them cared about the upcoming battle so Sanji knowing his family and their affiliation left while Zoro not knowing Sanji's disgusting family though it was stupid he left but Sanji was doing what he believed was best
:goyea:
It was a weak willed choice. Giving up all his dreams in that too scared of what could have happened if he let himself be helped by the SHs. He took the easier road instead of the riskier one but that could have proven more fruitful. Said Goodbye to his nakama in order to save Zeff and put them in less danger, but Luffy himself would have never behaved like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.