Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed they do.

Look, i couldn't care less about Sanji bashing. But if that's what you're partaking in, do it right. Don't nitpick garbage to fit your agenda.
It's great how Sanji care a lot of weak crewmembers because maybe they make him remember when he was abused as a child. :stealthblack:

Let's see what actual damage its done to queen first. The fact that niji was far faster than sanji and speed is supposed to be sanjis best

No it wasn't he just dodged a jelly bean a single attack basic coo
Kata throwing that changed the future the priest never shot the gun at sanji so all sanji had to dodge was a fucking sweet
Niji was faster but that isn't enough to put him over Sanji. Sanji dislocated his jaw with a base kick I'd LOVE to see how Niji reacts to Hell Memories or a Diable Jambe attack

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
my history on this forum

1) I came in as a true zoro fan.. even claimed i like zoro more in sanji FC.. after i got kicked out from Zoro FC for basically saying sanji isn't far from zoro in strength

2) So i joined rest of the FCs.. primarily sanji FC and then recently after establishing a force with Goat.. i started dedicating my self to defending sanji against BS half-wits like your sorry ass

3)Aren't you the same person who kept saying "Bleak hasn't wanked zoro at all" he's fake and just got proven wrong after wards?
Were you banned from the FC?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
my history on this forum

1) I came in as a true zoro fan.. even claimed i like zoro more in sanji FC.. after i got kicked out from Zoro FC for basically saying sanji isn't far from zoro in strength

2) So i joined rest of the FCs.. primarily sanji FC and then recently after establishing a force with Goat.. i started dedicating my self to defending sanji against BS half-wits like your sorry ass

3)Aren't you the same person who kept saying "Bleak hasn't wanked zoro at all" he's fake and just got proven wrong after wards?
I wasnt proven wrong in anything you never wanked zoro thats why you kept posting the one random post you made on reddit where you say something slightly good about him to pretend that you always wanked him.
And thats not why you got kicked from the zoro fan club cus theres other candies there saying some messed up stuff all the time and they dont get banned.
Your disguise never fooled anyone from even day 1.
So the zoro FC was never for you.

I don't disagree, I believe they still could've kept everything you said but implemented that PU then as well so it wouldn't have felt as much of an asspull, and Sanji could've focused on improving his haki instead.
also to add on to my points (btw i like sanji) sanji's current power ups are because he used his raid suit that awakened his modifications. wci sanji did not use the raid suit and would probably not use it. but because he saw how the raid suit could help him and the strawhats he used it in wano. thus he is now getting this power up which to me is perfectly logical since wano/onigashima is a lot more straw hat focused than wci where we litterally only had half the crew

ah yes, because Sanji would know that Luffy was just gonna acept that and not go after him

so by doing that, he put them in even more danger

because they had to go after him in the base of the enemy

and without him as a fighter
He trusted nami for saying that he'll be right back, he even let them a letter... i guess nami crying in luffy's hands didn't help him lol. He hoped that luffy would understand but his loyality was confronted by luffy's loyality to him and the rest is history...

I wasnt proven wrong in anything you never wanked zoro thats why you kept posting the one random post you made on reddit where you say something slightly good about him to pretend that you always wanked him.
And thats not why you kicked from the zoro fan club cus theres other candies there saying some messed up stuff all the time and they dont get banned.
Your disguise never fooled anyone from even day 1.
So the zoro FC was never for you.
you don't even know my reddit what is it..
i never told my reddit to anyone except for solis..

bro i can literally provide evidence that i barely said sanji and zoro are near each other power level and i got banned for it have the screen shots

i never had a disguise on...

also to add on to my points (btw i like sanji) sanji's current power ups are because he used his raid suit that awakened his modifications. wci sanji did not use the raid suit and would probably not use it. but because he saw how the raid suit could help him and the strawhats he used it in wano. thus he is now getting this power up which to me is perfectly logical since wano/onigashima is a lot more straw hat focused than wci where we litterally only had half the crew
Yeah, that is the best explanation for Sanji's current PU, although it does seem a bit weird that simply wearing suit grants him a mutation

Well, we see that Sanji got a huge durability boost now but he still lacks AP to seriously injure Queen who is really tough as hell.
Perhaps his Lunarian DNA awakening will make his fire significantly hotter, perhaps blue flames? Or even black flames? I mean, it would fit his black leg epithet.
I dont think Sanji has Lunarian DNA its just bait from Oda to bring in King’s clan. But yh I do see Sanji’s AP PU being fire based like it aways is. Either invisible fire by combining base invisibility with DJ or DJ’s full potential is unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.