Future Events Write your predictions/scenario/fanfic about Wano's final battle against Kaidou

Just had the random idea that Momo might achieve to bring Onigashima to halt close to the Flower Capital, and Luffy will beat Kaido, making Kaido crash down into the Flower Capital, unconcious, for everyone to see that their struggles are over.

1. Most of it will get off paneled

2. Kaido will refrain from using his best moves for some reason

3. Luffy and Kaido will get nerfed before their final battle

4. He will underestimate Luffy making him take unnecessary damage

5. Kaido will charge Luffy head on instead of dodging and gets knocked out
Spot on

It's kind of late, but here's what I thought about the only way to see Zkk happening.

I never had any doubts that Luffy would beat Kaido in 1x1, after all he is the protagonist and he has always been like that.

But after Luffy defeats Kaido, I believe it will be similar to the fight with Rob Lucci where he will be incapacitated and unable to move and Kaido will be unconscious on the ground. This is the moment when I believe the Nine Red Sheaths will discuss Kaido's death, as they tried to do in Chapter 993. But this time, Zoro will be along, who will simply ignore the conversation, take the lead and kill Kaido.

It's kind of late, but here's what I thought about the only way to see Zkk happening.

I never had any doubts that Luffy would beat Kaido in 1x1, after all he is the protagonist and he has always been like that.

But after Luffy defeats Kaido, I believe it will be similar to the fight with Rob Lucci where he will be incapacitated and unable to move and Kaido will be unconscious on the ground. This is the moment when I believe the Nine Red Sheaths will discuss Kaido's death, as they tried to do in Chapter 993. But this time, Zoro will be along, who will simply ignore the conversation, take the lead and kill Kaido.
How about the scabbards try to execute Kaidou but all their weapons break? And finally Zoro becomes the executor and be the only one able to do it instead of all swordsman that had try to do it? If it happens that way imo it may also serve as Zoro's hype

killing a defenseless man

How about the scabbards try to execute Kaidou but all their weapons break? And finally Zoro becomes the executor and be the only one able to do it instead of all swordsman that had try to do it? If it happens that way imo it may also serve as Zoro's hype
Mihawk has made it clear how dishonorable it is for a swordsman to break a sword, so I discard any idea of Zoro breaking Sandai and don't think the scabbards will break theirs. What I think can happen in that sense is that they try to kill Kaido and they can't cut his skin, so they call Zoro, who knows at that moment Tenguyama will suggest that Zoro use Nidai.

killing a defenseless man
Zoro is an honorable guy, but not stupid to treat someone like Kaido with dignity.