Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Valve the company who ROSE from mod development and creating new games based on mods doing this? WTF?! I've called them the "Nintendo of the West" before as a joke but I never expected it to go this far!

:crazwhat::whitepress::mihugh::usoprice:

:hope::watchout::quest::hohoho:

What The Fortress is going on even?

:jinbewat::king:

Hopefully it being added to Steam will happen, that seems the most likely and logical scenario with Valve.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Valve the company who ROSE from mod development and creating new games based on mods doing this? WTF?! I've called them the "Nintendo of the West" before as a joke but I never expected it to go this far!

:crazwhat::whitepress::mihugh::usoprice:

:hope::watchout::quest::hohoho:

What The Fortress is going on even?

:jinbewat::king:

Hopefully it being added to Steam will happen, that seems the most likely and logical scenario with Valve.
apparently it might be something good?:kayneshrug: all they gave us recently was the snakes update and the new halloween maps are pretty fun

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Snakes update? Not heard about that? And they're still doing new content for Scream Fortress? Nice!

:shocking::finally:
there are some new maps the snakes update was literally just that they added some snakes to snakewater, and it became a meme because at least it wasnt the usual ''updated the localization files''
Post automatically merged:

If Akainu doesn't do a coup d'état, I will delete my account!
stop deleting your account over every little thing!

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

people are saying it's a hint for an update to come
Lance works for Valve now?! A potential update huh? Could they FINALLY be releasing the Heavy update after all these YEARS?! Lmao! Maybe a Wild West themed update like what Dungeon Defenders 2 got recently which i really love too? The snake could allude to that?

:usoprice::usosmug::saden::cantseeme::ihaha:

If Akainu doesn't do a coup d'état, I will delete my account!

Me if Queek deletes their account:

:josad:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lance works for Valve now?! A potential update huh? Could they FINALLY be releasing the Heavy update after all these YEARS?! Lmao! Maybe a Wild West themed update like what Dungeon Defenders 2 got recently which i really love too? The snake could allude to that?

:usoprice::usosmug::saden::cantseeme::ihaha:

Me if Queek deletes their account:

:josad:
Oh shit just got a bird heavy drop:steef:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.